Spanish beauty Penelope Cruz feels blessed to get Javier Bardem as her life partner. The two who met while filming Vicky Cristina Barcelona and married in a secret ceremony at a friend's house in the year 2010.
The couple, blessed with two kids, has every single reason to celebrate their wonderful family life. Let's get details about the star couple in today's session.
Bandidas' Penelope Cruz and Her Married Life With Javier Bardem & Children
Penelope Cruz dated Spanish heartthrob Javier Bardem since 2007. They have worked together in Jamon and in the Woody Allen movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
Cruz tied the knot to husband Javier in a private ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas in July 2010.
They have a son Leo Encinas Cruz born in 2011 and a daughter named Luna Encinas Cruz born in 2013.
The couple recently made red carpet appearance at the 65th San Sebastian Film Festival promoting their latest movie Loving Pablo on 1st October 2017.
Cruz and Bardem simply couldn't take their hands off of each other during the entire event. She made her jaw-dropping appearance in the arms of her loving husband wearing a braless one-shoulder dress.
The Hollywood lovebirds who played a lively role in Loving Pablo portrayed the best controversial true romance of married drug lord Pablo Escobar and gorgeous journalist Virginia Vallejo.
Let's wish the couple all the very best for their life ahead.
Penelope Cruz's Past Affair With Tom Cruise
Though Cruise and Cruz were very serious about their relationship, they reportedly split in 2004.
Vanity Fair stated that the main reason behind the breakup was due to the Church of Scientology not accepting Cruz as she was unwilling to give up her Buddhist beliefs.
However, the Church of Scientology strongly denied that any objections to Cruz's religious beliefs.
In a separate statement to US Weekly, the Church said,
"The allegations and the entire premise of the Vanity Fair article related to Mr. Miscavige, the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion, are totally unfounded and false and categorically denied. The statements and events described about the Church are denied in their entirety."
Well, Cruz is living a blessed life with her husband beyond any religious boundaries and that's the best thing in a relationship.
Penelope Cruz: Quick Facts
- Born on 28 April 1974 in Madrid, Spain to Encarna Sánchez and Eduardo Cruz.
- She grew up in Alcobendas with her grandmother.
- Her father died due to the heart attack in 2015.
- She gained interest in acting after watching the movie Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down! as a teenager.
- She made her acting debut at 16 in Jamón Jamón in 1992.
- She performed in Open Your Eyes, The Hi-Lo Country, The Girl of Your Dreams, and Woman on Top.
- She achieved wide recognition playing the lead role in All the Pretty Horses, Blow, and Vanilla Sky.
- She has modeled with her sister Mónica Cruz for Mango, L'Oréal, and Ralph Lauren.
- In 2008, she won an Oscar for Best Supporting actress portraying the role of Maria Elena in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $55 million.