Portia Oduba Announces her Pregnancy with her Husband Ore Oduba,Know about her Married Life, career and networth
The famous British television presenter, Ore Oduba and his lovely wife Portia Oduba recently announced on Instagram that they are expecting their first child together!
The perfect couple who tied the knots back in 2015 is really excited to welcome their new born soon. Let's find out all the details about them in today's section.
Strictly Come Dancing winner Ore Oduba and wife Portia expecting their first child together: Know about their Married Life
Gorgeous TV presenter, Portia flaunted her adorable baby bump on Instagram and fans are going crazy over it. The soon-to-be mom looked radiant and she captioned the photo, caressing her baby bump,
"Baby Oduba.. We already love you so much"
Portia and Ore first met at an event at Loughborough University back in 2008. After years of dating, they finally got married in a grand ceremony at Penshurst Place in Kent back in November 2015.
Ore Oduba with his wife Portia attending a party together, Source: Getty Images
Speaking to The Mirror, the reporter said,
“On my wedding day, I cried from 11 in the morning until 2 am that night.
“There's a picture of me wailing, my best men there laughing and Portia absolutely cracking up next to me – I am the only one crying.”
The wonderful pair went on several vacations from London to Dubai and later after returning from the holiday, Ore finally proposed his leading lady in front of her loved ones at her family home.
Portia Oduba with her hubby Ore at the Vanity Fair 2017 event, Source: Shutterstock
Ore Oduba gained huge popularity when he won the show Strictly Come Dancing beating Louie Redkapp and Danny Mac on December 17, 2016.
Portia works as a TV researcher and she's also a part time choreographer and stylist.
Quick facts about Ore Oduba
- Born and raised in London, England, Ore Oduba is a well-known British television news and sports presenter.
- Famous for being the ultimate winner of 14th series of BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing.
- attended Dumpton School and later transferred to Canford School.
- Graduated from Loughborough University in 2008 taking Sports Science and Social Science as major.
- started his career in sports broadcasting after joining The Network.
- Joined Newsround in 2008 as a reporter and breakfast bulletin presenter.
- He's worked as a sportscaster for Newsround, Sportsround, Match of the Day Kickabout and now gives sports bulletins for BBC Breakfast and BBC Radio 5 Live.
- His prominent work includes coverage of 2012 Summer Olympics, live cinema relays from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, The National Lottery Draws, 2016 Summer Olympics on BBC Four and so on.
- Became much renowned after participating in the fourteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing with his partner Joanne Clifton.
- He's happily married to TV researcher Portia since 2015.
- He's a die hard supporter of Manchester United.
- He has an estimated net worth of $145 million.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!