Renowned Radio Host Mike Francesa has been married to Rose Francesa and has three children between them. Their relationship is blessed by the heavens themselves.
Michael Patrick "Mike" Francesa, Jr. is a longtime radio presenter and television commentator who majors in sports. Famously known for his former role in WFAN's show Mike and the Mad Dog. Michael is happily married to Rose Francesa, whom he married in 2000. The couple has three children between them and lives in New York.
Let's find out all the details about the amazing couple in today's section.
Radio host Mike Francesa and his wife Rose Francesa married since 2000
Mike married his current wife Rose on July 14, 2000. The couple has been blessed with three children, two of them are fraternal twins Emily Grace and Jack Patrick born on January 17, 2005, and another one is Harrison James born on November 20, 2006. He currently resides in Manhasset, New York with his wife and his three children.
Mike Francesa and Rose Francesa at an event, Source: Bobsblitz
Mike generally comes late to their house due to his hectic schedule, so he misses out eating dinner with his children. But he always puts them to bed. He says in an interview that keeping up with his children makes him young at heart even though he has turned 62 this year.
Mike Francesa with his daughter, Source: Bobsblitz
Sometimes Mike brings his children to the show to wish his audience with Happy Holidays.
Mike with his son on his show, Source: Youtube
Mike's earlier relationships and affairs
Mike earlier life wasn't easy because his father abandoned his family when he was seven. Due to his sheer hard work, Mike is now the most talked about radio host all across the United States.
Mike was previously married to Kate in 1983 but the relationship had its differences and the couple divorced each other in 1994.
Mike's Health Issues
Mike has been subjugated by many health issues his entire life. He has to do a reconstructive surgery in both of his knees. In 2006 Mike missed few days in the radio show because of some personal reasons. Later he revealed that he has to change his diet because his weight is going overboard.
Mike Francesca suffered a broken knee, Source: CBS New York
He also stated that he has done an Angioplasty. This one time when Mike was playing golf in Westhampton Beach, New York, he shattered his kneecap and had to do a surgery in order to repair his kneecap.
Quick facts about Mike Francesa
- Born and raised in Long Beach, New York, Mike is the popular American radio talk show host known for hosting the show, Mike's On Francesa on the Fan.
- Suffered a family tragedy as his younger brother Marty committed suicide back in 1990 and his father abandoned the entire family when he was just eight.
- Went to Maria Regina High School and completed his graduation from St. John's University taking communications as major.
- He faced several health problems due to his heavy weight.
- started his career reporting for College and Pro Football Newsweekly and later joined CBS Sports as a researcher.
- Hosted Mike and the Mad Dog alongside Christopher Russo.
- Left his show Mike Francesa Football Sunday last year on December 24, 2016.
Michael has decided that he will retire and want to spend quality time with his family. His children are in their teens now and they probably need their father's guidance for future endeavors.