Singer And Lyricist Cardi B Pregnant With Her First Child With Boyfriend Offset-Dues Reportedly In July
- Singer Cardi B is reportedly expecting her first child with beau Offset.
- According to many online tabloids, Cardi B is due in July.
- In spite of the pregnancy, Cardi B still plans to perform at Coachella next month.
- Though the child will be the first for the rapper, it will be Offset's fourth child.
- Offset is already a father of his sons; Jordan and Kody, and daughter Kalea Marie.
The rumors of Cardi B's pregnancy have been swirling across the web for a few weeks now, and the rapper is still mum about it. TMZ reported that the hip-hop icon is all set to welcome her first child this summer.
Cardi B expecting her first child with boyfriend Offset
The 25-year-old singer is, however, not stopping her from taking to the stage at Coachella. According to the reports, the star is expecting her baby in the first week of July.
Cardi B has been trying lots of belly-concealing ensembles in recent weeks, including the purple tulle gown which she wore at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last weekend.
Cardi B at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
Source: DNA India
One of her fans asked her if there was something like Kylie Jenner secret after Cardi B shared a video of herself dancing on Instagram. She responded the fan,
No b***h I'm just getting fat. Let me fat in peace.
Cardi B had also denied the pregnancy rumors during a red carpet talk with E! News at Grammy Awards in January where she said she faces pregnancy talk 'every two weeks.'
Cardi B and her beau Offset got engaged on Friday, October 27 during the Power 99 Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia. The Migos rapper Offset proposed his girlfriend in front of 19,000 fans and the former Love & Hip Hop: New York said Yes!