Robert Marciano, the meteorologist of ABC News is living a happy married life along with his wife, Eryn Marciano and their little baby girl.
Robert Marciano; an American meteorologist and journalist working for the ABC News and also reports for the weekend editions of 'Good Morning America'. Today, however, keeping aside his career we are here to discuss his personal life.
Robert is married to Eryn Mariano and the couple also shares a baby girl together so how is the relationship of the couple...to know more about Robb, his wife, and family stay with us!!!!
Robert Marciano; Know his Married life with wife Eryn Mariano
Marriage is the bonding that brings two souls together. Robert and Eryn after dating for few years finally in the year in 2010 they decided to walk down the aisle and spend the rest of their life together. They married in the presence of close friends and family.
The couple shares a deep love and great bond which we can clearly see from their posts on their social media. They post several romantic and beautiful pictures together which shows the love between them. Don't believe us......have a look.....
The husband-wife duo not only loves each other but also supports each other. His wife is an official Pilates Reformer Instructor and we can often see Rob supporting Eryn's work.
They are undoubtedly living a blissful life together without any divorce rumors and we wish to be just like this( happy and together) always!!!!!
The couple is blessed with a child
A child not only completes a family but gives a new hope and a new beginning to their life. The couple also welcomed a baby girl to their world and started a new journey of their life.
They are often seen spending time with their bundle of say and we must say they are such a beautiful family.
So, we can conclude by saying Robert is living a beautiful family life and is not only a hardworking employee but also a loving husband and a caring father.
Quick Facts about Robert Marciano
Source: E Celebrity Facts
- Born as Robert Mark Marciano on 25th June 1968 in Glenville, Fairfield County, Connecticut, the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity plus is of German and Italian ancestry.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- Cancer is his zodiac sign.
- Earned Bachelors degree in meteorology from the Cornell University.
- Is a Certified Broadcast Meteorologist (CBM).
- Joined CNN in 2003 and started working as a chief meteorologist.
- Started working at ABC News since 2014.
- Has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!!!