The Basketball star Evelyn Lozada failed in her romance once again!!!!!!
Evelyn and the former Dodgers star Carl Crawford has finally made it official that they are no more together. We were actually waiting for their marriage plans but here's the couple with a shocking news for all of us.
However, they are still friends and are equally committed to their child Carl Leo Crawford.
Evelyn Lozada Called Off Her Engagement with Carl Crawford: Still together for their Son
Evelyn and the Baseball star Carl got engaged in December 2013 after Crawford proposed the lady on Christmas Eve with a $1.5 million ring.
Here comes a sad news for you all. It's all over now!
A rep for the Basketball Wives star said,
"They did break up but it was over infidelity back in February. Right now they are focused on being responsible and loving parents to their 3-year-old kid."
Lozada gave birth to her son, Carl Leo Crawford in 2014 with the baseball star.
Can you see me!
The couple was last seen together in March celebrating Leo's birthday party. Their break up rumors suddenly got it's way out suddenly when fans noticed them traveling separately.
I'm the king!
The former Dodgers star enjoyed his trip to Vegas without Lozada and Leo; same way, the TV personality enjoyed a vacation in the Bahamas early in July.
A rep of Lozada finally clarified the unfortunate split of the duo on 10th August. Carl proposed her with an amazing ring worth nearly $1.4 million in the year 2013.
Evelyn said "yes" and the couple was all set to get married in 2017 but because of their unfortunate breakup, they are no longer together.
So one of the big questions; is she giving the ring back to her former boyfriend. As per the source, she is not thinking about giving the ring back.
Well, we don't blame her who does not love diamond. Right girls? However, they are still responsible and committed to their son Carl Leo.
Currently, Lozada is away from her former fiance residing in Arizona.
Evelyn Lozada: See her Past Affairs
Lozada was engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker maintaining the relationship for as long as 10 years from 1998 until 2008.
Almost a year later she met Chad Johnson. They dated for some years and married on 4 July 2012 in Saint Martin. Evelyn filed for divorce on 15 August the same year stating some irreconcilable differences in the relationship.
Chad was arrested on a charge of domestic violence and the divorce was finalized on 19 September 2012.
Her love life is literally an unsuccessful one till date with the latest one with Carl Crawford.
Let's see what goes on the next.
Quick Facts about Evelyn Lozada
- Born on 10 December 1975 in Brooklyn, New York, New York to Nengo Lozada and Sylvia Ferrer.
- Was raised with her sister in the Bronx.
- Is of Puerto Rican ancestry.
- Starred in Basketball Wives, a reality series that follows the wives, ex-wives, ex-wives, and girlfriends of professional basketball players.
- Is the center of attraction of a third reality TV series, Livin' Lozada with Shaniece Hairston, her daughter from an another relationship.
- Wrote the 2012 novel The Wives Association: Inner Circle. It is all about a young woman who marries a football star and then forms a group.
- Appeared on the television show Iyania: Fix My Life on September 2012.
- Posed for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" campaign in December 2012.
- Faced multiple miscarriages in an attempt of having next baby.
- Is also a mother to 24-year-old Shaniece Hairston.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.