Singer Tameka Cottle is divorcing husband of six years T.I. Couple married back in 2010, with three children.
Tameka Cottle, also popular by her name Tiny Cottle is a famous R& B singer and songwriter. She is one of the talented members of the American multi-platinum vocal group, Xscape.
This Grammy Award winning singer is no longer happily married as she just recently filed for divorce from her husband, rapper, T.I. on April 2017.
Although fans speculated possible reconciliation between the couple, it seems both have decided to end their six-year-long marriage.
Let's talk in detail about this soon to be ex-couple in today's section.
Tameka Cottle filed for divorce from her husband rapper T.I.
The once happily married couple, Tameka, and T.I. and proud parents to their children is no longer a couple as both have proceeded their divorce documents in the court.
Singer Tameka Cottle filed for divorce from husband rapper T.I. Source: USMagazine
Back in 2016, rumors were swirling up in the media that Tameka separated from her husband which was later confirmed as she filed for divorce from T.I on December 7, 2016, in Henry County, Georgia, reported by PEOPLE.
Former couple T.I. and Tameka at 2015's BIG VH-1 Entertainment event, Source: Daily Mail
The pair who tied knots back in 2010 has presented the divorce papers to the court and the divorce is yet to be finalized.
Singer Tameka was married to T.I in 2010: Couple shares three children
The Xscape band member and singer Tameka began dating the Trap Muzik rapper and hip hop artist, Clifford Joseph Harris aka T.I. in 2000.
After dating for nine long years, Cottle and T.I. finally got married on July 30, 2010, in a lavish wedding in front of friends and family in Miami Beach, Florida.
Tameka Cottle Harris with husband T.I. on their wedding at Miami Beach, Source: Pinterest
Not only this, to commemorate this romantic event, the pair did a wedding tour, getting married in three destinations- Miami, Atlanta, and Las Vegas, with a grand event in every spot!!
This happy couple eventually became a happy family when they welcomed their first baby, son- King Harris, born on August 25, 2004.
T.I. and Tiny's reality series released in VH1, back in 2011, Source: Daily Mail
After four years they welcomed their second son, Major Philant Harris on May 16, 2006, and youngest daughter Heiress Diana Harris back in March 2016.
Tameka, "Tiny" with husband T.I. and children at BET Awards, 2010, Source: Pinterest
Cottle also has an older daughter named Zonnique Jailee Pullins from her previous relationship with her ex-boyfriend Zonnie Pullins.
Tameka's ex-boyfriend Zonnie Pullins with daughter Zonnique Pullings, Source: Pinterest
Not only Cottle, T.I. too has three sons from his former girlfriend Lashon Dixon, Messiah Ya'Majesty, Domani Uriah and Deyjah Imani Harris.
In 2011, the couple released their new show, T.I & Tiny: The Family Hustle a reality series showing the lives of the couple and their family.
Personal details about Tameka Cottle
- Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, U.S., Tameka Cottle is the popular American singer and songwriter best known to be ex- member of R& B vocal group, Xscape.
- Her father Charles Pope is African American while mother Dianne Cottle is of Caucasian descent.
- She belonged to a family who was involved in music as her father and uncle formed an R&B group named The Tams.
- Tameka attended Tri-Cities Arts High School and while attending the school she joined the group Xscape.
- Their albums Hummin' Comin' at 'Cha, Off the Hook, and Traces of My Lipstick, gained huge success and even won her Soul Train Awards for Best New R& B Album.
- Later on, she left the group and started her solo career and sang hit songs like "Understanding", "Do You Want To?", "All I Need", "Love's a Funny Thing", "My Little Secret", and "Am I Dreamin".
- She has her own reality series Tiny and Toya and also another with her husband, T.I., named T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle show that premiered in 2011.
- Back in 2010, she and her husband were arrested for possessing drugs, ecstasy in Los Angeles and paid $10,000 bail.
- Tameka's net worth is estimated to be $8 million.
Well, we hope that this estranged couple separates without any problems and continue raising their children together as parents. For more updates, keep following MarriedWiki.