Tiffani Thiessen adds another name to the list of celebrities who finally lives a stable life after a series of unsuccessful love affairs. Tiffani, who's been active in her professional career since 1989, is best known for her portrayal in Saved by the Bell and Beverly Hills, 90210.
Tiffani Thiessen; whether as Kelly Kapowski, popular head cheerleader of the school on NBC's Saved by the Bell, or as Valerie Malone, an emotionally troubled family friend of the Walshes on Fox's Beverly Hills, 90210 she never fails to amaze us with her acting skills. She is undoubtedly one of the most versatile actors but what about her personal life?
She's married to an American actor Brady Smith. The couple tied the knot in 2005 and share, two children, together.
Tiffani Thiessen's Married Life With Husband Brady Smith
Tiffani is living a blissful married life with her husband Brady Smith. The Saved by the Bell starlet and the Young Adult star tied the knot on 9 July 2005.
The couple is pretty private about their relationship which is why their love story is still a mystery.
Tiffani Thiessen and her husband Brady Smith have been together for 12 years
Source: US Weekly
The duo celebrated their 12th marriage anniversary this year and shared an Instagram post with a photo of sharing a romantic kiss and a beautiful caption:
"Today is a special day. It is the day my husband, and I celebrate our 12 years of marriage. I could not have picked a better partner to have beside me. Babe, you are the sails of my boat. Here's to the 100 more years ahead of us. I love you to the moon and back."
Thiessen and her husband Smith, 45 bear two kids together; a daughter Harper Renn, and a baby boy, Holt Fisher.
Halloween celebration 2017!!!!
They are such an adorable family, and we wish them to be always happy and healthy.
Tiffani Thiessen's Past Relationship and Affairs
Thiessen started dating Brian Austin Green early in the year 1992. The couple was introduced by a mutual friend David Faustino. They managed to be together for three years until they broke up in 1995.
Also, she went into an on-off relationship with the late actor David Strickland. The actor committed suicide on 22 March 1999.
Tiffani with her former boyfriend, Brian Austin
Eduardo "Eddie" Verchez Gracia popular Filipino actor is an additional name on the list. Their relationship was short-lived. Similarly, the actress had an affair with actor Richard Ruccolo from 2001 to 2003. They met one another on the set of Two Guys and a Girl.
Well, those were yesterday's feelings, and as of now, she is living a fairytale life with her husband and children.
Tiffani Thiessen; Quick Facts
- She was born on 23 January 1974 in Long Beach, California to the family of Robyn and Frank Thiessen.
- The birth sign is Aquarius.
- Stands at a height of 5.41 feet (1.65m).
- Studied at Cubberley Elementary and Marshall Junior High School.
- Completed her graduation as valedictorian at Valley Professional High School in Studio City, Los Angeles.
- She participated in a number of beauty pageants during her childhood; won Miss Junior America in 1987.
- Initiated her acting career by playing the role of Kelly Kapowski on NBC's TV sitcom Saved by the Bell.
- Gained the nomination of the Young Artist Award in the category of Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast and Best Young Actress in an Off-Primetime Series.
- Made her film debut in Son in Law in 1993.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $10 million.