The handsome actor plus stunt coordinator, Sean Harmon became popular after his role in NCIS as a younger version of his dad's character.
He is doing his best to build up his career in acting, however, is known from his father's name Mark Harmon as his son.
So, today, let us discuss him; including his affairs, relationships and career as well.
Sean Harmon: His Relationship Status
The dashing actor, Sean is dating a mystery girlfriend whose information has been kept a big secret. He still has not revealed her name to the media.
Sean is spotted with a lady in a Hollywood Walk of Fame. They definitely look great together and we soon wish to know her name as well.
So, this shows that he is not single, is rather dating and not married yet. However, the actor is a reserved personality who is usually very quiet about his love life. Sean appears more interested in building his career right now.
This lowkey personality comes from his family who never cared to crave for attention. Just like his parents who prefer to stay away from the spotlight, Sean is exactly the same - one of the major reasons Sean and his partner rarely ever make public appearances together.
Sean Harmon And His Hollywood Family
Sean was born into the celebrity family with the father, a famous American actor Mark Harmon and mother, Pamela Dawber, who is also an actress. He also has a younger brother named, Ty Christian Harmon who is a fellow actor.
The family shares a strong bond. They keep themselves far from the limelight and rarely makes a public appearance together but enjoys each others company in private.
Sean Harmon: Quick Facts
- Born to Mark Harmon and Pamela Dawber on 25th April 1988 in California, United States.
- Raised along with a younger brother named, Ty Christian Harmon in Burbank, California in a showbiz family.
- He is a grandchild of Tom Harmon and Elyse Knox.
- Sean is a kick-boxer plus a surfer.
- Started his career in acting right from an early age from NCIS as a younger version of his dad.
- Appeared as a stunt coordinator in the movie, Agent Mx-z3Ro in 2011 which was directed by Brian Thomas Barnhart.
- In 2012, he wrote, directed and stunt coordinated for the short film named, Catholic Schoolgirl Chainsaw Showdown along with the stars Stephanie Edmonds, Katherine Canipe, Miluette Nalin, and Daniel Anthony Solomon.
- In 2015, he featured in a short action movie named, Takanakuy with the cast members Scott Bosley, Carrie Gibson, Rob Wuesthoff and Peter Michael McGowan.
- He stands tall at 5'11" height.
For more updates and news, follow our page!