If there's a person who became famous overnight, then that would be the popular American comedian and YouTube personality, Robert Pickering "Bo" Burnham.
So it's been more than 10-years since he posted that famous video on YouTube and people are wondering if the crazy guy we all saw in the video is still a kid or growing up to be a man.
Is he dating someone or in a relationship with his career?
Bo Burnham Dating His Secret Girlfriend. Who Is The Lucky Lady? Know About His Relationship Status Here
If you are a regular follower of Bo, on his Instagram account then certainly you know about his relationship with his girlfriend. Yup, he's dating someone. Ladies, we really feel sorry for you.
He's dating his snap chat girlfriend that he himself drew. He hangs out with her and no doubt, they have an amazing chemistry.
If you don't believe that then watch all of his pictures with her. So what do you think about his blissful relationship with his girlfriend?
Well, yeah, we're kidding and so is he. Don't fret ladies as your cute and funny Bo is not dating anyone at the moment.
But don't take a long breath because soon a sexy senorita will come by and take him away from you, so get him quickly.
There were times when many people thought that he's gay and after his first video got hit, people started to put the last nail in the coffin on the rumor. Though people regularly talk about his sexuality, his Twitter post back in March 2009 raised many eyebrows.
my girlfriend's home! I feel straight again!— Bo Burnham (@boburnham) March 13, 2009
He has spoken a lot on the very topic. See what follows ahead:
why are all the good men either gay or taken or straight or single? am i rite?? #ladies— Bo Burnham (@boburnham) April 24, 2013
He even mentioned his son in one of his Twitter posts. We are sure it's definitely his future son.
If my son turns out to be gay, I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him in a game of "Trivial Pursuit: Broadway Edition."— Bo Burnham (@boburnham) March 20, 2013
But in the end, nothing ever came out about his sexual orientation. He hasn't revealed anything about his so-called girlfriend as well.
Bo Burham - Started From The Botton and Now He's At the Top
There's not much to talk about his personal life, but his professional life is another story.
He was only 16 when he first shot to fame after uploading a weird yet cringe-worthy video on YouTube. He posted a song titled 'My Whole Family...' and it gets instant hits from all across the globe.
You can watch the video above.
Soon after his video became an instant hit, he signed a 4-year deal with Comedy Central Records. Upon signing the deal, he became the youngest ever comedian to feature in Comedy Central.
Looks like the 28-years-old comedian-turned filmmaker's rising and busy career is the reason that's refraining him from any sorts of relationship.
He is currently working and publicizing his first feature film as a writer and director, Eighth Grade. The movie is set to be released on 13th July 2018 in the United States starring Elsie Fisher, Emily Robinson, and Josh Hamilton.
The movie is all about a middle-school girl going through her modern adolescence and changing hormones. He wrote 'Eighth Grade' to escape the loneliness he felt while onstage, to overcome his problems with anxiety and to show how the Internet culture gave birth to his career.
Bo Burham: Quick Facts
- Bo Burham was born on 21 August 1990 in Hamilton, Massachusetts, the USA to Scott Burnham and Patricia. He was the youngest of his two siblings.
- He completed his graduation from St. John's Preparatory School.
- He got himself an admission on New York University's Tisch School of the Arts but decided to quit it to pursue a career in comedy.
- has two other siblings.
- became popular after putting a video of him performing two songs in 2006.
- In August 2010, Burnham was nominated for "Best Comedy Show" at the 2010 Edinburgh Comedy Awards.
- He has produced and starred in his film Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous that ended after one season.
- He even featured in movies including American Virgin, Funny People, The Green Room with Paul Provenza.
- Due to his work, he got himself an Edinburgh Comedy Award, two times.
- He suffered from anxiety disorder during his high school days. When he was 23, he had the first panic attack on stage.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $4 million.