The first Latvia player to win a Grand Slam tournament 2017, Jelena Ostapenko is one of the greatest female tennis players who set many records in world-class tennis tournaments.
Known for her feisty playing style, giving a deadly inside-out groundstrokes, Jelena sure catches everyone's attention in the court. But is she the same bold and aggressive outside the court and what about the men in her lives? She's gorgeous so she might be dating a few of them.
Let's find out!
Who is Jelena Ostapenko boyfriend? Is she still Single?
Jelena, the player who earned much from her professional life is pretty busy and it seems she's no time for relationships and that sort of things. She is still single and has not mentioned her boyfriends. Perhaps she might be secretly dating someone and prefer maintaining under the wraps.
From the posts on her social media, she seems much of a career-oriented person rather than focusing on other factors. Don't believe us? See for yourself!
Posing with a trophy.
With her trophy!!
Moreover, she also seems to be a person who loves traveling with her friends and family. She is so beautiful as she might be in a relationship with certain guys in her past but has not revealed about it.
Well, we would like to wish her best wishes for her upcoming events and hope she finds the right man for her in the coming future.
She just celebrated her 21st birthday with her lovely family members and friends on 8th June uploading amazing images of the very day on Instagram.
Truly, she looks like an angel.
Quick Facts about Jelena Ostapenko
- Born on 8th June 1997 in Riga, Latvia.
- Daughter of former footballer, Jevgenjis Ostapenko and Jelena Jakovleva.
- Has a half-brother named, Maksim who lives in the U.S.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- Gemini is her birth sign.
- Plays tennis right from her early age.
- Ranked 47th in the women’s tennis association.
- In 2014, won the single event in junior at Wimbledon Championship.
- Won the prize money of $4147,457.
- Has an estimated net worth of $7 million
- Until the 2017 French Open, she won the biggest title of her career at Ladies Neva Cup.
- Won 2017 French Open Tournament.
For more updates and articles about your favorite player, keep following MarriedWiki.