Ernestine is one of the much-loved character from the WGN America period drama series Underground and it is portrayed by none other than Amirah Vann. The actress made her acting debut in 2006 and since then she is entertaining the audiences.
Amirah Vann's Personal Life; Married, Dating, Affairs
Amirah Vann is unmarried but she is in a romantic relationship with her longtime boyfriend, Patrick Oyeku who is also an actor. The duo also featured together at docuseries, Black love where couples share their joys and challenges of love and marriage in the black community.
View this post on Instagram
The couple is quite open up about their love life and never hesitate to share their cute PDA on their Instagram. The duo hasn't revealed the exact date of their dating but it is said, they started dating since 2017.
Amirah Vann's Net Worth and Salary
Amirah Vann holds a net worth somewhere $500 thousand from her TV and films appearances. She is a regular cast of popular docu-series, Black Love from where she accumulated an impressive sum.
You May Like; Erika Tham
Vann starred in 2014 romantic comedy film, And So It Goes which collected $25 million at the box-office against the budget of $18 million. The film also includes the stars like Michael Douglas, Diane Keaton, Sterling Jerins and others.
Amirah Vann: Quick Facts
- Amirah Vann was born on July 2, 1978, in New York City, New York, U.S.
- She is of mixed ethnicity as her father is African American from Georgia, and her mother is Puerto Rican.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Vann graduated from Fordham University and completed her masters from the Tisch School of the Arts.
- She debuted in 2006 and featured in films like And So It Goes, Tracers, Underground, and others.
- Amirah stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall with black hair and black eyes.
Visit Marriedwiki.com/wiki for interesting Biographies!!!
Amirah Vann Affairs
Affair with Patrick Oyeku
Patrick Oyeku is best known for his appearances in Black Love. He Dated Amirah Vann for a long time.