Angeline Jane Bernabe is a digital reporter for Good Morning America. She is also a freelance writer, journalist, and blogger who has been devoted to storytelling, art, and fashion for years. At present, she serves as a Staff Reporter for her campus newspaper.
Angeline Jane Bernabe - Married to Hamed Hokamzadeh
Angeline Jane Bernabe is a married woman. She blissfully tied the knot with her best friend turned husband, Hamed Hokamzadeh, on December 7, 2019. The intimate wedding ceremony of Bernabe was held in Beverly Hills, California in between parents and siblings.
What's more? Angeline revealed the couple's royal wedding was set to take place on October 24, 2020, but due to some personal reason, they postponed the wedding to June 2021.
The lovebirds have been together since May 16, 2014. And after dating a few years, Bernabe and her partner became engaged on July 4, 2018. To be more precise, Hamed proposed his lady love, Angeline, in front of the Eifel Tower. In addition, the pair always visited the Eifel Tower of Paris on their big day to celebrate their love.
Regarding children, Angeline and her husband Hamed are fond of small kids, according to the posts they share on Instagram. But, the pair is waiting for the right time to produce their own children.
Angeline Jane Bernabe - Net Worth & Career
Angeline Jane Bernabe has summoned a staggering net worth of $200,000, as of 2021. She makes a big amount from her career as an ABC news fellow. Further, Bernabe has been working at the NBC News network since September 2018.
Bernabe served as a production assistant from ABC 7 at Walt Disney Television from November 2017 to June 2018. In addition, Angeline worked as a CNBC news intern. During her tenure, she learned how to use new iNews functions for business covering CNBC content, including Cyclone, Stratus, Chyron LUCI, and Dali.
Speaking of her lifestyle, she spends thousands exploring varieties of cuisines, dwelling on designer brands, and traveling. Moreover, Angeline Jane Bernabe owns a lavish silver-colored BMW car which costs around $41,250 - $56,700. Before this, she had a red car named Lucy. Currently, she shares a lavish home with her husband Hamed in Los Angeles, California.
Angeline Jane Bernabe - Quick Facts
- Angeline Jane Bernabe has a younger sister named Alex Bernabe.
- Angeline is the daughter of Diony Bernabe.
- She holds Venetian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Angeline is also an author behind the blog titled "The Roaring 20".
- Angeline has double majored in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations.
- She is often seen rushing around Cal State Los Angeles.
- Angeline is fond of relaxing and sipping on her favorite cup of tea.
- In the meantime, she prefers to eat, read a fashion magazine, and channel her inner Audrey Hepburn.
- She makes sure to catch up on literature that she has left to read.