Annie Frances Lederman is an American comedian and social media personality. Annie is also a podcast host famous for being the voice of Cheryl in Grand Theft Auto V. She has shown up on the MTV series Girl Code, the E! shows We Have Issues and Chelsea Lately, and @midnight. Lederman is an Actress and producer well-known for Bert and Arnie's Guide to Friendship (2013), Grand Theft Auto V (2013), and The Long Dumb Road (2018).
Annie Lederman's Personal Life; Does She Have a Husband?
Annie Lederman does not have a husband yet but she is also not single. She is currently dating her boyfriend Todd Walker. Walker is a New Jersey native born to parents Vanessa and Wayne Walker. He is Lederman's guest producer and editor who has produced and edited her YouTube and podcast content.
Todd has indeed been in videos with Annie. The couple usually collaborates in Lederman's videos. They have been seen posting their photos together and often posting the latest in their lives on social media.
Annie Lederman Break up, Ex-Boyfriend, Ben Stewart
Annie was romantically involved with Ben Stewart in 2016. The duo used to specify each other in their tweets very regularly. Lederman stayed in a relationship for six years until they called it in 2021.
Midst the long-term affair between the two, they mentioned each other in tweets and social media handles. Annie had to split from Mr. Srewart after she could not convince her parents, Stewart, not to be gay.
Annie Lederman's Net Worth and Career
Annie Lederman's net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Her primary source of income is her career as a comedian, actress, and producer. Anie makes over $50,880 to $100,000 annually, which is the basic income of an actress in the United States.
Lederman began her career by featuring in Money from Strangers, which raised her fame. She established herself by appearing on MTV's Girl Code and Comedy Central's Chelsea. She is popular for her roles in Arnie's Guide to Friendship, Grand Theft Auto V, Bert, and The Long Dumb Road.
Annie also produces and hosts a famous comedy show, Pirate Party, twice a month in Brooklyn. She made the YouTube channel Sausage Party Presented with video artist Abbey Luck in 2011. She was a normal panelist on the E! series Chelsea Lately between 2012 and 2014.
Check out the clip of Annie Lederman doing stand-up comedy!
She loves to perform in clubs and basements. She was the comedy producer of four episodes of Impractical Jokers in 2013. Annie uploaded her first podcast episode, Kyle Dunnigan, on 8th August 2019.
Annie Lederman's Quick Facts
- Annie Frances Lederman celebrates her birthday on 20th July.
- She was born in 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in The United States of America.
- She was born to her mother, Abby Lederman, a social worker.
- Her father worked as a treasurer at the College of Pennsylvania.
- She has a fraternal twin brother Max Lederman who was born some minutes before her.
- She also has an elder brother, Tim Lederman.
- Her birth sign is Cancer.
- She went to Quaker School for her early education.
- She attended high school for Juvenile delinquents, where a male teacher sexually assaulted her.
- She graduated major in arts from The College of Santa Fe in New Mexico.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to English, German, and Jewish ancestry.
- Annie has a pair of black eyes and blonde hair color.
- She has 276k fan followers on her Instagram, respectively.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.
Annie Lederman Affairs
Second Affair with Todd Walker
Annie Lederman has been dating Todd Walker since 2020. The lovebirds made their relationship official in August of 2021.
First Affair with Ben Stewart
Annie Lederman was romantically linked to Ben Stewart in 2016. Stewart broke up with Lederman after Annie could not convince her parents.