Facts of Ayisha Davies
|Family Name :||Davies|
Ayisha Davies is an Australian film producer known for producing films including Coffin Rock and The Bloody Sweet Hit. Is Davies married?
Ayisha Davies Married to Husband Robert Taylor
Australian film producer Ayisha Davies is a married woman who walked down the aisle with her boyfriend turned husband, Robert John Taylor on 12 July 2017. Their intimate ceremony was held in Australia. Before the wedding, Davies and Taylor had known each other for 15 years.
As of now, the husband and wife duo of Ayisha and Robert duo successfully crossed over three years of marriage. In addition, the secret behind their long-term marriage is mutual understanding as well as their same profession.
Further, the Hollywood celebrity couple is blessed with a daughter named Scarlett Taylor. Scarlett, who replicates her dad's dad's face and hair color, turned ten years old in 2021. Moreover, Ayisha prefers keeping her family away from social media and controversies.
Ayisha Davies - Net Worth & Salary
Ayisha Davies possesses an estimated net worth of $2 million, whereas her actor husband Robert Taylor is worth $12 million. Davies added big chunks to her bank account with money earned from her career as a film producer. Davies worked for Rogue, Skylab, and What Lola Wants.
Previously, Ayisha served as a Literary Manager and represented the filmmakers of Saw and the producer of Worf Creek and Rogue. Her most recent (upcoming) project includes a sci-fi movie Skylab and Ultra Films.
Davies has not revealed the exact figure of her salary. However, the average income of an Australian film producer is $80,210 per year. Perhaps, Ayisha Davies is also earning in the same range.
Ayisha Davies - Quick Facts
- Ayisha Davies flaunts a slim hourglass-shaped body which is measured in 34-24-35 inches.
- Ayish has long blonde hair and alluring brown eyes.
- Ayisha's husband has worked on an oil rig in the Indian Ocean off Australia's west coast.
- Robert John Taylor escaped on a lifeboat with his two crew boats when his ship collided and sank.
- Ayisha attended a drama school in Perth.
- Robert John Taylor joined the Western Academy of Performing Arts in the 1980s.
Stay updated with MarriedWiki for more interesting Biographies.