The multi-talented British artist, vocalist, composer, musician, and actor Benjamin Clementine is best known for his debut album At Least for Now, which won the Mercury Prize in 2015.
Benjamin Clementine Married life
British actor and singer Benjamin Clementine is happily married to a lady named Flo Morrissey. Clementine's wife is an English singer-songwriter from Notting Hill, London. Clementine and Morrissey tied the knot in 2018.
Clementine has always tried to keep his personal life low-key and refuses to talk about his wife and children in front of the media. Not to mention, the star rarely uploads any pictures of his family on networking sites.
Clementine shares two beautiful children Julian Jupiter Richard Sainte-Clemente, and Helena Clementine with his partner. Benjamin and his soulmate welcomed their first child on 25 December 2017, whereas the second child arrived on 29 October 2019 in Ojai, California.
Benjamin Clementine - Career & Net Worth
Benjamin Clementine has an estimated net worth of $1 to $5 million as of 2021. His salary ranges from $9.2k to $12.3k weekly.
Clementine released music albums like At Least for Now, and I Tell a Fly. His other sources of income include sponsorships, recording deals, and selling albums. He has undoubtedly been a great poet, instrumentalist, and vocalist.
Clementine started his career as an actor with the debut on the BBC hit show Later With Jools Holland in 2013. Benjamin has signed a big deal and worked with a French tour agent with an independent label in Paris.
The British artist has embarked on a short European tour performing at high-profile festivals as the Montreaux Jazz Festival, The Canadian Montreal Jazz Festival, and Eurosonic Festival, which pushed him to stardom.
Benjamin Clementine - Quick Facts
- Benjamin grew up in London, England but later switched to Paris, France.
- Benjamin went through homophobic bullying at school from classmates who considered him effeminate.
- Benjamin grew up as the youngest of five children in a middle-class family.
- Benjamin was raised in a strict Roman Catholic family by his grandmother.
- He has an elder brother Joseph who was fond of science, philosophy, and English literature.
- Benjamin sang in front of the Sacre-Coeur or the train.
- Benjamin became homeless at age 19 while moving to Paris before he instantly became a cult figure in the music industry.
- In 2019, the French Government named him "Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters" for his contribution to the arts.
Stay updated with MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.