Bill Moyers is a huge name in American Journalism. He has also spent his life in political commenting. He has also served White House as the secretary for White House Press from 1965 to 1967. He has been active throughout his life in producing documentaries, news journals, and television broadcasting. He began his journalism career right from the early age of 16. He had a keen interest in this sector and made journalism his life. His journalism investigations and civic activities have enabled him in bagging various awards too.
Bill Moyers Personal Life
Bill Moyers is a married man. He is living a happy life with his wife, Judith Suzanne Davidson. The duo tied the knot in 1954.
You Might Also Like: Kamala Harris
The couple shares three children, two sons William Cope Moyers, Alice Suzanne Moyers, and a daughter John Davidson Moyers together. His son, William is a CNN producer. With his three children, he has also been the grandfather of five grandchildren.
Also See: Tom Daschle
As of now, he is living with his wife in Bernardsville, New Jersey.
Bill Moyers Net Worth
Bill Moyers undoubtedly has an estimated net worth of $5million. He is the ninth White House Press secretary from where he is making good money.
Quick Facts About Bill Moyers
- Bill Moyers was born Billy Don Moyers on 5th June 1934 in Oklahoma.
- Moyers is an American citizen and belongs to White ethnicity.
- He is the son of John Henry Moyers and Ruby Johnson Moyers.
- He studied journalism at the North Texas State College in Texas.
- Moyers also earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas.
- His age is 85 as of January 2019.