Bonnie Silkman is a news anchor and reporter at FOX 12 Oregon. The Maine native previously worked at KJCT News 8 and KRDO NewsChannel 13.
Is FOX 12 Anchor Bonnie Silkman Dating?
Bonnie Silkman is active on various social media sites, including Instagram and Facebook. However, on these platforms, she hesitates to share pictures of her friends and family. She mostly shares posts related to work.
Because of Silkman's private nature, her relationship status is a mystery. It is not clear if this 32-year-old news personality is single or married or dating.
Bonnie Silkman Career and Net Worth
Bonnie Silkman, despite studying Broadcast journalism in college, did not start her career in journalism after graduation. She instead became Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Frances Photograph in Denver, Colorado.
After two years at Frances Photograph, the Maine native finally decided to pursue journalism. She started out her journalism career at KJCT News 8 as a Weekend anchor, Reporter, and Producer. After one year, she moved to KRDO NewsChannel 13 and worked as a Weekend Anchor and Morning Reporter. As of February 2017, Silkman is with Fox 12 and reports and anchors the 10 O'clock News every weekend.
Silkman's exact Net Worth is not disclosed in public; however, it is estimated to be around $100,000 as of 2020.
Quick Facts: Bonnie Silkman
- Bonnie Silkman was born and raised in Farmington, Maine.
- She celebrates her birthday on January 16 and, as of the writing of this article, is 32-years of age.
- She graduated from Keene State College in New Hampshire with a Broadcasting & Communications degree in 2011.
- In her free time, she enjoys trying out new restaurants, Skiing, hiking, and camping.
- Her star sign is Capricorn.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!