Breckin Meyer is an American actor, writer, producer, and musician best known for Road Trip, Garfield: The Movie, Robot Chicken and King of the Hill. Besides, Meyer is famous for working with ex-wife Deborah Kaplan in Can't Hardly Wait.
Is Breckin Meyer Married to Deborah Kaplan?
The Clueless actor Brecklin Meyer is possibly single at the moment. Meyer, however, shares a good bond with his children's mother. Breckin has frequently been tagged on Deborah and their children's Instagram posts.
Well, Meyer was previously married to American screenwriter and film director Deborah Kaplan for eleven years. They tied the knot on October 14 in a lavish wedding ceremony. The couple has worked on films such as Can't Hardly Wait and Josie and the Pussycats.
Breckin and Deborah announced separation in 2012 without revealing the exact reason behind the split. Further, the couple legally separated ways in 2014.
Who are Breckin Meyer's Daughters?
Meyer shares two beautiful children with his now ex-wife Deborah Meyer. Deborah welcomed the couple's first child, Caitlin Willow Meyer, on December 31, 2003. In the same vein, the starlet welcomed a second child Clover Meyer on November 2nd, 2010. In addition, the Abington Pennsylvania native shares joint custody with Breckin Meyer.
What is Breckin Meyer's Net Worth?
The Minneapolis-born star Breckin Meyer has summoned a colossal net worth of $8 million as of 2021. Meyer earned a big amount of money from his decade-long career as an actor, film producer, and musician. Furthermore, the Clueless actor co-owns a production company with Seth Green and Ryan Philippe.
Meyer has also provided his voice for television series like Potato Head Kids, The Home Court, The Wonder Years, Chicken soup, and Camp Cucamonga. Similarly, he appeared in The Craft, Escape from L.A., Prefontaine, 54, The Insider, Road Trip, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Herbie: Fully Loaded and Changeland.
Like Brecklin, Deborah was also into the entertainment fraternity. For instance, she worked in movies such as A Very Brady Sequel, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, Surviving Christmas, and so on.
Breckin Meyer - Quick Facts
- Breckin is the ex-son-in-law of Susan Kaplan.
- Breckin's first child is homosexual.
- Breckin had played drums in a punk band with some friends.
- Breckin gave his first kiss to Drew Barrymore in his teen biography "Little Girl Lost" at age 11.
- Breckin has two siblings Frank Meyer and Adam Meyer.
- Breckin's father, Chris, is a management consultant, and mother Dorothy is a microbiologist and travel agent.
- He attended Beverly Hills High School with Alicia Silverstone, Quincy Rose, and Johnny Whitworth.
- Meyer holds German, English, Irish, and French ancestry.
- Breckin is an avid pet lover; he has a greyish poodle dog named Harley.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more interesting biographies.