Caelan Colburn is the son of Deadliest Catch Star Captain Keith Colburn. Anyone familiar with the show is well-aware that Keith is an excellent crab fisherman. So, do Caelan have the same skills as that of his father? and is he planning to walk in his footsteps?
Caelan Colburn Chose A Different Job Than That of his Father, Keith Colburn
Anyone who watched the episode of Greenhorn: Wizard in the show "Deadliest Catch" in 2017, know well that Caelan Colburn is not made for crab fishing.
In that episode, Caelan joined his father Keith Colburn in the ship for the opilio season. His job was to have 185 pots properly baited and off the deck. He, however, got sick in the ship and collapsed after vomiting violently multiple times. After the incident, he never returned to the ship.
So, if Caelan is not a fisherman, then what is he doing now? It is not clear what is he currently doing for the living, but he do have a college degree from Southern Methodist University, Texas. His major in college was business, so there is a high chance he is pursuing a career in the corporate world.
Caelan Colburn Is Living A Low-Key Life
Caelan Colburn is a celebrity kid, but he is able to keep himself out of headlines. He is never in the news, not even for his love life. More to that, he is not linked with anyone at present.
The reason for Colburn's low-key life is his lack of presence in social media. He do have Instagram and Twitter accounts, but they both are in private mode. Furthermore, he is not active on Facebook since 2017. Not only that, he only occasionally features in his family members social media. Because of Caelan's secretive nature, it is hard to assess whether he is single or currently dating.
Caelan Colburn Overall Net-Worth
As mentioned above, Caelan Colburn is leading a private life. Thus his current job is not known. However, he had numerous work experiences in the past. He has worked as a Commercial Salmon Fisherman, Ad Sales Intern at Discovery Communications, and Asset Manager at Mercador Energy, LLC, for one year. From all these jobs, he must have earned quite well.
Also, Colburn's father Keith is a commercial fisherman and a television personality who holds an overall net-worth of $1.5 million.
Quick Facts: Caelan Colburn
- Caelan's father Keith Colburn and mother Florence Colburn are divorced.
- He often visits his mother.
- Caelan grew up with sister Sienna Colburn.
- He graduated from Eastside Catholic High School, Sammamish, Washington in 2014.
- Caelan played baseball in high school.
- He was Assistant Coach of Sammamish Baseball Academy from 2013-2014.
- He is a strong supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. While in high school, he organized a protest when the Vice-principal of his school was fired after he married his same-sex partner.
- His grandfather Gary Clark Colburn died on January 17, 2019.
- He is fluent in English and French.