Charlene Denise is a renowned British journalist and newsreader who presents ITV news, weekend bulletins, and ITV News London. She is regarded as the youngest presenter of ITV News.
Charlene White Married to Andy.
Charlene White is a married woman. She has been blissfully married to a guy named Andy. They met the first time at a friend's party in 2015; at the time she knew immediately, he was the one.
White and her children live in South London with husband Andy. The lovebirds are blessed with two lovely children Alfie and Florence. On 26 March 2017, Charlene confirmed she is pregnant with and expecting a baby together. The ITV presenter celebrated a baby shower on September 8, 2019.
The ITV news presenter welcomed her first child, son Alfie White in August 2017, and the daughter, Florence White, in October 2019. She has been looking after five children, including Alfie and Florence; three kids are adopted.
What is Charlene White Net Worth?
Charlene possesses an estimated net worth of $2 million at present. The Greenwich native earns over $150,000 per annum as an annual salary from her job as a newsreader.
Charlene started her broadcasting career at age 22 working at BBC News, 1Xtra Radio 1. She later joined BBC Look East, Radio 5 Live Morning Reports Norwich. She had her own late-night talk show on BBC London 94.9.
In 2008, Charlene joined ITN to perform as a newscaster and hostess in a wide range of news programs. She anchored ITV News at 5:30, ITV London News, and ITV Lunchtime News.
With endless effort and dedication, Charlene became the first woman of her race to host ITV News at Ten on April 9, 2014. Most notably, she got opportunities to travel to different cities as her career seemed to skyrocket.
In 2019, Charlene served as the Deputy presenter of the ITV Lunchtime News, ITV London, and ITV Evening. Not only that, she makes a guest appearance on ITV Weekend News.
Charlene White Quick facts
- Charlene White was born as Charlene Denise White on 22 June 1980 in Greenwich, London, England.
- Charlene White is the daughter of Durrett and Dennis White.
- Charlene has two siblings Joshua and Carina.
- Charlene lost her mother at age 21, her mom died of bowel cancer in 2002.
- Charlene White holds a British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Charlene White was raised by Black Caribbean parents in London.
- Charlene White went to Blackheath High School based in southeast London.
- Charlene White earned a bachelor's degree from the London College of Printing.
- Charlene currently weighs 54 kg; her weight loss has made her even more attractive than she used to be.
- Charlene would become a doctor if not pursued a career in journalism.
- Charlene White stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki.com for more biographies.