Popular stand-up comedian and actor, Chris D'Elia is best known for portraying the role of Alex Miller on the NBC sitcom Whitney. He also best recognized as a writer and a podcast host who garnered 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
Chris D'Elia's Personal Life; Know about his Girlfriend, Wife
Whitney fame actor, Chris D'Elia is possibly single as of now. The comedian is currently out of any dating relationships and is focused on his career.
D'Elia was previously married to the actress Emily Montague. The duo dated for a couple of years and finally shared the wedding vows in 2006 among their close friends and relatives. The duo used to share a good bond in their initial marital years but later faced some highs and lows in their relationship and decided to part their ways. Further, they officially ended their relationship after their divorce in the year 2010.
The 39-year-old actor seems like he is waiting for his soul mate as he never linked with any girls except his ex-spouse Emily. Additionally, he is an active person on social media and frequently shares posts regarding his daily life and professional life.
What is the Net Worth of Chris D'Elia? Know about his Salary, Earnings
Chris D'Elia holds a net worth of $16 million, all thanks to his career as an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and a podcast host. The average salary of a stand-up comedian is $20,000 annually and writer made $51,410. Similarly, the average salary of a film actor is $17.00 and $81,000 per year whereas the average salary of a television actor is $9-$100 per hour.
View this post on Instagram
D'Elia started his stand-up comedy career from the year 2006. Considering his work he performed in many comedy shows like Comedy Central's Live at Gotham, Comedy Central Presents, and Showtime's Live Nude Comedy.
The comedian also worked in many films, starting from the 2004 film named Almost with role name Marc. Since then, he appeared in many films like Bad Girls from Valley High, Crazylove, XOXO and many more. Besides, his movie Celeste and Jesse Forever was a blockbuster which earned a total of $3 million on the box office against the budget of $840,000. Until now, he worked with famous Hollywood personalities like Ari Graynor, Emma Roberts, and Rashida Jones.
Chris also tried his hand on the television industry, he debuted in by appearing in the television series named Chicago Hope in 1996. After that, he worked in many television series like 'Get Real', Boston Legal, American Dreams, Huge in France and many more. Besides, most recently, he worked in the television series named You with a recurring role. Apart from his acting in television and film industry, he also worked in many web series like Ten Minute Podcast, 'The Fighter and The Kid' and several more.
Quick facts of Chris D'Elia
- Chris D'Elia was born on March 29, 1980, in Montclair, New Jersey, the United States as Christopher William D'Elia under the Aries star sign.
- He holds American nationality.
- He is a son of the father Bill D'Elia and mother Ellie D'Elia.
- He graduated from the La Canada High School in 1998.
- Later, he studied acting at the New York University but later dropped from there because he didn't like the college.
- Chris currently resides in Beachwood Canyon, Los Angeles, California.
- He is an active person on social media and uses Instagram and Twitter from time to time. Until now, he gathered over 1.6 million followers on Instagram and 826k+ followers on Twitter.
- D'Elia stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches with a pair of hazel eyes and black hair.
Take a look at the Interview of Chris D'Elia in the Late Night with Seth Meyers!
Visit marriedwiki.com/wiki for more interesting biographies!!!!