Courtney Peldon is a talent agent and award-winning actress who has been in the entertainment fraternity since 1986. Courtney appeared in several movies and television series, including Civil Wars, Star Trek" Deep Space Nine, and Spider-man and Special Unit 2.
Courtney Peldon - Married, Husband, Children
Courtney Peldon was a married woman who blissfully tied the knot with her former husband Brian Caliccha, in 2015. Peldon shares one child with her husband. Brian and Courtney successfully crossed six years of marriage. And for many years, they were not involved in extramarital affairs or divorce rumours.
The pair tied the knot on 14 August 2010 in a lavish ceremony. Everything was going smoothly between the two. Sadly the couple announced they were going separate ways. Courtney filed for divorce in 2014. Before Caliccha, Courtney was romantically linked to a man named Bradley Lieberman.
Before Bradley Lieberman and Brian Caliccha, Peldon had a short-term love affair with Hollywood stars like Eli Roth, Jason Davis, and Crispin Glover. Courtney attended several red carpet events with her now ex-boyfriends.
Courtney Peldon's Net Worth & Career
Courtney Peldon has summoned an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. She received a paycheck of somewhere around $50,880 to $100,000 annually. In addition, she owns a jewellery company, "Charmed Jewelry".
Peldon shared a screen with elite Hollywood star Jonathan Taylor Thomas in Tom and Huck in 1995. The blonde beauty made a guest appearance on Home Improvement in 1991 as one of the characters of Thomas's girlfriend.
In 2000, Courtney had a recurring role on the television show Boston Public and Skin Walker's independent movie in 2004. In the same vein, Courtney starred in the sci-fi thriller movie InAlienable in 2007 alongside Walter Koenig and Richard Hatch.
Courtney appeared in comedy films like Freeloaders, produced by Adam Duritz. In 2009, she played a growing cast of the action-adventure film Legacy. Peldon worked with Jane Seymour and Dave Foley. Her other acting credit includes Road to Hell and Publicityville.
Courtney Peldon - Quick Facts
- Courtney Peldon is currently 40 years old.
- She is the daughter of Jeffrey Peldon and Wendy Peldon.
- Courtney has a sister named Ashley Peldon.
- Courtney is famous for landing the role of Lauren, Randy's third girlfriend in Home Improvement.
- Courtney Peldon is active on the social networking site Instagram but has maintained privacy.
- She celebrates her birthday every 13 April.
- Her real birth name is Courtney Brynn Peldon.
- Courtney received the title of young artist that most viewers wish they dated.
- Courtney's father was an attorney, while her mother was a college professor.
- Courtney graduated from Skidmore College with a degree in Abnormal Psychology and a minor in Film.
- Courtney Peldon is an avid pet lover; she owns six dogs, five acts and five birds.
Keep visiting MarriedWiki for more celebrity biographies.