Cristina Jayo is an Puerto Ricon actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Gabriella in Toxic Shark in 2017 and Fast Furious 5.
Is Cristina Jayo Dating Anyone?
To all the fans of Cristina Jayo, it's good news that the actress is possibly single. Cristina is currently out of any dating relationship as well as martial ties. The lady is never spotted with any men outside of the reel life and events.
Although Christina has melted millions of hearts through her charm, it appears like no one has been winning the heart of the star. What's more, she is an inactive person on social media and especially focused on her career.
Cristina Jayo - Net Worth & Career Highlights
Cristina Jayo is an actress who holds a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2021. She was able to gather that wealth by working as a film and stage actress. The average earning of a film actress is $18.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
Here's the trailer video of Toxic Shark.
Well, Cristina began her career with her debut through a minor role in Fast and Furious 5. Then in Cole Sharpe's directed movie Toxic Shark in 2017, she starred as Gabriella. After Toxic Shark, Cristina is yet to make a comeback to the film industry.
Quick Facts: Cristina Jayo
- Cristina Jayo was born San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Toxic Shark received an IMDB rating of 3.3 out of 10.
- She shared the screen alongside Kabby Borders, Sean Samuels, Christina Masterson and Michelle Cortes.
- Cristina is unbelievably strict about her privacy.
- She likes outdoor activities like hiking, trekking and visiting places of her choice.