Facts of Damla Ergun
|Family Name :||Ergun|
Damla Ergun is an analyst who is best known for serving Facebook as a research science manager. Previously, she worked for BrandScience and Langer Research Associates as a research analyst.
Does Damla Ergun have a Boyfriend?
The research analyst Damla Ergun's personal life is a mysterious one. The reason behind this might be her inactiveness on social media platforms.
Like most analysts and journalists, Damla also prefers living a low-key life and away from the prying eyes of the media. Till now, Ergun hasn't shared anything which can hint anything at her personal life.
Nevertheless, Damla might be single without having a boyfriend yet. But, at present, we can only assume if the beautiful lady is happily taken or not. Maybe in the future, Damla might be comfortable revealing who her sweetheart is.
Damla Ergun - Career & Net Worth
Damla Ergun began her professional career as a graduate student instructor at the University of Minnesota. There, Ergun assisted the professors and lecturers by taking classes under their supervision. After pursuing her master's degree, Damla worked as a senior analyst for BrandScience which is a business consultancy of Omnicom Media Group.
Moreover, Damla was hired at Global Strategy for senior director in Research in August 2015. There, her role was to produce reports, handle business projects and statistically analyze the company's progress, as per her Linkedin. Currently, Damla is associated with the global social media Facebook since May 2017.
In the beginning, she served as a Researcher Scientist and investigated the best cutting-edge technology for artificial intelligence. Then after two years, Damla was promoted to Research Science Manager and now earns a hefty sum of more than $174,350 a year. Talking about her net worth, Damla has an estimated wealth of $2 million. At present, Damla lives a lavish life together with her loving family.
Quick Facts of Damla Ergun
- Ergun graduated from Boğaziçi University with a bachelor's degree in Arts.
- Damla received Masters's in Counseling Psychology and Ph.D. in Social Psychology from the University of Minnesota.
- Her doctoral thesis investigated the role of people's emotions and hereditary characters on attitude polarization.
- In November 2015, as Langer Research Associate, she reported the analytical survey of political and health care of different countries for ABC News and Bloomberg.
- The renowned alumna of the University of Minnesota includes Maria Bamford, Rick Sanchez, and Kevin McHale.