Darrick Wood is an American curriculum developer, teacher, radio host by profession. Like few people who tend to get to public and media attention, Darrick is one of the who he came to limelight after marrying a well-known figure in the US.
Who Is Darrick Wood's Spouse? Does He Have Kids With Her?
Darrick Wood is a happily married man with his wife, Damaris Phillips. His partner Damaris is an American chef and television personality.
The two first met at one of their mutual friend's wedding and stumbled upon each other. They shortly began dating, which made them closer.
A few years later, Darrick walked down the aisle with his celebrity wife in the presence of his close ones at Willow Park in Louisville, Kentucky, on June 13, 2015. The grand wedding ceremony was attended by some more than two hundred guests with, of course, a variety of food items on the menu.
Since their wedding, the duo has been living a blissful life in the company of one another. The couple, however, do not share any children yet. Both of their busy schedules might be the main reason why they do not want to shoulder the responsibility just yet.
Unlike others who celebrate their wedding anniversary by cutting a cake or having a party, the pair commemorate it in a unique way. Every year on their anniversary, Darrick and Damaris goes to their wardrobe and puts on their wedding outfits and recommits to one another by exchanging the vows.
Damaris revealed the reason for doing it is because they met at their friends Regan and Brad's wedding who also do the same and so they do the same as well.
Darrick is often active on social media and usually posts pictures and videos with his lovely spouse on it. There seems to be a good relaitonship between them; hopefully, they can maintain that bond in the future.
Darrick Wood's Net Worth
From his alliance in various fields of work, Darrick holds a net worth of $200,000. In contrast, celebrity wife Emily Jendrisak holds a net worth of $500,000.
The celebrity husband works as a Speed Art Museum at Gallery Teaching Manager, Curriculum Developer at Discovery Education, hosts a radio show "Inside A Question" on MXOX, etc. He is sure to make a hefty sum from his works.
Check out the clip of Darrick Wood's wife Damaris Phillips cooking!
Wood's beautiful wife, Damaris Phillips, is not only a well-known chef in the country, but she is also quite wealthy. The Season 9 Food Network television series "Food Network Star" winner holds a net worth of $3 million.
Quick Facts: Darrick Wood
- Darrick Wood received his education at Earlham College, where he majored in mathematics, physics, and philosophy.
- He enrolled at the University of Michigan, where he took intensive Hindi language and literature.
- Wood studied Hindi, philosophy, and meditation in a Buddhist monastery for five months at Antioch College.
- He is the founder of Curiosity Ed, a company that designs content0rich programs, curriculum, events, exhibits, and professional development workshops.
- In February 2016, he created the "Inside A Question" radio show, which airs every Sunday on 97.1 FM WXOX.
- Since May 2019, he is working as the Gallery Teaching Manager at Speed Art Museum.
- His wife even wrote a cookbook titled Southern Girl Meets Vegetarian Boy.
- Darrik and his wife is an animal lover and has many pet cats; Florence, Cleo, and kittens Ruby and Lucy, and Percy.