David Dastmalchian is an American stage and television actor best known for his leading roles in Prisoners, Dun, and Ant-Man. His other acting credits include Ant-Man and wasp, The Flash, and The Suicide Squad. What is David Dastmalchian doing now? Let's dive deep into his personal life, net worth, and everything in detail.
David Dastmalchian Married life.
David Dastmalchian is happily married to artist Evelyn Leigh. After dating for many years, the pair turned their romantic relationship to the next level. They tied a knot in a lavish ceremony in the 2000s.
The actor met his wife in 2009 while moving to New York to work in commercials. By 2010, they got married and soon became parents. Speaking of children, Dastmalchian has two children, namely a 7-year-old son Arlo Dastmalchian and a three-year-old daughter Pennie Dastmalchian.
David Dastmalchian Net Worth
David Dastmalchian has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2021. He makes $50,700 annually, which is the basic salary of an actor in the United States.
Dastmalchian played as a member of the popular Batman villain, the Joker in The Dark Knight, in 2008. The father to two played a bench, an of Heath Ledger's iconic iteration of the major character in 2008's Dark Knight.
Later, in Gotham season 3, David portrayed Dwight, the cult leader influenced by Cameron Monahan's onscreen version of the clown prince of crime. Furthermore, David has attended several Chicago theater companies and has been an artistic associate at Caffeine Theatre.
Dastmalchian has various comic book adaptations in his filmography as he starred Kurt in the 2015 movie "Ant-Man." Dastmalchian played the character of Dwight Pollard in the TV series Gotham in 2014.
Dastmalchian has appeared in Blade Runner 2049, Dune, Prisoners, Animals, Sushi Girl, Horseman, Saving Lincoln, Polka-Dot Man, Last Voyage of the Demeter, etc. Apart from movies and series, David featured in music videos such as Galaktikon Nightmare and Constant Conservations.
David Dastmalchian Quick Facts
- David grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- He is of mixed ethnicity (Iranian and American).
- At a young age, he moved to Chicago, Illinois, to pursue acting with his family.
- David is the son of Hossein Dastmalchian and Pamela Lynn.
- He studied acting at The Theatre School, DePaul University.
- Before fame, David worked as a professional fisherman in Alaska, a circus performer, playwright, and movie theatre usher.
- David has been an important member of Shattered Globe Theatre Company and Caffeine Theatre in Chicago.
- If David were not an actor, he would pursue football as a career.
- David is an avid fan of monster movies and classic horror.
- David has had a disease, "Vitilgo," ever since he was a small child.
- David had been through a severe heroin addiction in his early young days, which he immediately overcame and became sober ever since.
Stay updated with Marriedwiki for more interesting biographies.