Dua Saleh is a Sudanese-American recording artist, songwriter, and actor from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Saleh is known for its debut EP Nur and Rosetta, released in 2019.
Dua Saleh's Relationship Status & Gender
The versatile artist Dua Saleh is nonbinary and prefers to call oneself as they and uses xe/xyr and he/him pronouns. They came out as pansexual in the 2010s at Augsburg.
Likewise, Saleh has said, "I always been on the gay category." However, till today's date, Saleh hasn't introduced anyone as their partner. Saleh currently resides in Minneapolis.
Dua Saleh's Career & Net Worth
Dua Saleh, a young music artist, possesses an estimated net worth of $1 million and earned that fortune from singing, songwriting, and acting careers. Duah pockets a big sum from selling music albums and endorsement deals. At this very young age, Saleh owns a beautiful house and car worth thousands of dollars.
Dua Saleh started their musical career in 2017 by releasing a demo. In 2019, Saleh continued working with local producer Psymun. In January 2019, Dua released a music video, Warm Pants. By October, he released two videos Pretty Kitten and Sugar Mama.
In 2020, Saleh noted they had a huge fan following. Apart from writing and recording music, Dua has also starred in Minneapolis theater. He made a recurring role on the British teen comedy-drama series Sex Education's Season 3 aired on Netflix.
In addition, Saleh played Cal Bowman, a non-binary student at Moordale Secondary School. In the series, Saleh (Cal) is an important figure in Jackson's life.
Dua Saleh - Quick Facts
- Dua Saleh moved to the United States from Sudan at the young age of five.
- Duah Saleh had a super sheltered childhood.
- Saleh grew up listening to older Sudanese music and Nancy Ajram.
- Dua attended Augsburg University to study music.
- Saleh studied at Saint Paul Central High School and cited awareness of danger, systematic oppression, and resistance.
- Saleh did a double degree in gender, women's and sexuality studies, and sociology at Augsburg University.
- Saleh had been a member of the Pan African Student Union, the Minnesota Public Interest Research Group, and LGBTQIA Services.
- Saleh was born into a Muslim household but isn't religious.
Stay tuned to MarriedWiki for more content.