For years now, YouTube has become one of the most used platforms for showcasing talents, interaction, and various other things. Many people have risen to fame by putting videos doing what they love. In the like manner, British national Eleanor Neale has garnered recognition by uploading videos on makeup tutorials and real-life crime videos.
What Is Eleanor Neale's Relationship Status? Who Is Her Lover?
The YouTuber is single right now and not in a relationship with anyone. Though as open and friends as she has been with her fans, she has always remained silent in speaking about her love life.
In 2019, however, rumors started to swirl that she is dating YouTuber Jack Hodgson, and he was her supposed boyfriend. Later, it turned out to be false, as Jack considers Eleanor as one of his best friends.
Being in love and romance is no big deal but right now, all Eleanor is thinking about is building her career, which so far seems to be proceeding well.
In her off-days, Eleanor likes to spend most of her time with her friends. She posts pictures and videos on social media.
Eleanor Neale's Net Worth
Elenor has a net worth of $100,000 from her career as a YouTuber. In comparison, another English YouTuber, PJ Liguori, has a net worth of $700,000.
Check out the clip olf Eleanor Neale's doing Q/A video!
The lady boasts 761 thousand followers on her self-titled YouTube channel. Specializing in beauty content and real-life crime stories, her popular videos are "MAKEUP BAG SWAP with a 12-YEAR-OLD," "THE TRAGIC DEATH OF AMANDA TODD | STALKED, Blackmailed and Harassed."
Neale surely makes a hefty payroll by promoting various products and brands through her YouTube channel.
Quick Facts: Eleanor Neale
- Eleanor Neale was born in England.
- The lady began uploading videos on YouTuber from March 2016.
- She also has a second channel titled Eleanor Neale 2, which boasts 55 thousand subscribers where she uploads reactions and random humor videos.
- In November 2019, on the occasion of achieving 700,000 subscribers, YouTuber Jack Hodgson became her assistant for 24 hours.
- She has a YouTube series "Where Is," which 100% of the profits from the sale of the merchandise go to Thorn- a project set up by Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, which works against sex trafficking and sexual abuse against children and women.