Elisha Levin who is specialized in marketing and communications director professionally is also known as the wife of Buzzy Cohen. She is also a consultant for an advertising industry company and works by specializing in facility design, construction management, branding, and public relations.
Elisha Levin - Wife of Buzzy Cohen
Elisha Levin is happily married to the founder of The Teenage Diplomat, Buzzy Cohen. In fact, she is widely popular as the better half of Cohen rather than her job as a consultant. Her husband is a native of Culver City, California.
Levin and Cohen tied the knot on April 17, 2011, after dating for several years. In addition to that, Levin's dad who is a Rabbi officiated the couple's wedding. The couple indeed had a Jewish wedding.
In addition, Elisha and Buzzy have successfully crossed ten years of marriage as husband and wife. Buzzy told ARQ that marrying Elisha Levin was the best decision he ever made in his life. Today, Elisha and Buzzy are proud parents to their three-year-old daughter, Louie Rae Cohen.
Louie was named by Buzzy's grandfather and the name was influenced by Lucerne, the French name of alfalfa. Similarly, her middle name is named after Elisha's beloved grandmother.
Elisha Levin's Net Worth Collection
Elisha Levin receives a salary of over $80,000 to $90,000. Speaking of her career, Levin started by working as a marketing and communications professional. Levin then later joined Telecine Production at The Mill for two years.
From 2007 to 2012, Levin was an independent communication, design consultant, and project manager for clients. She is also widely acclaimed for her time as communications director at the Finals Cut from 2013 to 2015.
Levin's LinkedIn says she last worked as a communications director for Anonymous Content for one year. Despite being a renowned personality, her current work status and net worth are unknown. Nevertheless, her husband Buzzy Cohen is worth a staggering $1.5 million.
Elisha Levin - Quick Facts
- Elisha Levin's birth sign is Gemini.
- Elisha Levin is the daughter of Rabbi Moshe Levin and her mother, Barbara Levin.
- Levin majored in history from the University of Georgia. Before graduated with a BS in 2000, the Presidential Scholar briefly studied at Richmond, The American International University in London.
- Elisha was named Sheila after Rabbi Moshe's sister who died as an infant.
- Elisha Levin holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Elisha is known for her long blonde hair and brown eyes.