Elizabeth Palmer is a British London-based CBS News senior foreign correspondent where she has been working since the early 2000s. She joined the CBS network in Moscow where she resided for six years.
Elizabeth Palmer is Married - Who's the Husband?
Elizabeth Palmer, the CBS News Correspondent, is happily married to Luc Laporte. The news reporter considers her husband as a pillar of her family for balancing his work and children so well in the absence of Palmer. It is because Palmer covered news from war zones while she was far away from home where her husband took care of everything.
Elizabeth Palmer shares two grown children, namely Zachary, 31, and Chloe,22, with her husband Luc Laporte. The blonde beauty gave birth to her first child, a daughter in 1990 before welcoming her second child in 1999.
Along with Mr. Laporte, her kids have also been very supportive of Palmer. The kids always took her absence positively, which helped Elizabeth escape the state of guilt-ridden motherhood. Elizabeth is pretty much blessed to have Laporte as her husband and Zachary Chloe as her kids.
As of the year 2021, Palmer and her husband reside in London where she's lived for the last 15 years. Her son is also living in London while her daughter studies in one of the reputed schools in Montreal.
How Much Is Elizabeth Palmer Net Worth?
Serving as a CBS News correspondent for almost two decades, Elizabeth Palmer earned an estimated salary of $102,548. She stepped on the CBS Network in 2000 as a correspondent based in Moscow.
Since 2003, Palmer has been contributing to the network-based in London. As a news reporter, she reported almost every major conflict in Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq.
From 1994 to 1997, Palmer served as a senior correspondent for Latin American Bureau in Mexico City. Soon after that, she joined the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as senior correspondent and bureau chief in Moscow.
Palmer embarked on the CBS Network in 2000 as a correspondent based in Moscow. Likewise, Elizabeth's professional broadcasting career kicked off as a special correspondent in 1988. In the 1990s, she covered the crash of ruble and the Chechen War in Latin American, Russia, and Central Asia.
Elizabeth Palmer's Quick Facts
- Elizabeth Palmer holds a British-Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Earned her bachelor of arts degree in English from British Columbia with honors in 1976.
- Did post-graduate at the Centre for Journalism Studies, University College in Cardiff, earning a Master of Arts in journalism.
- Raised in an extremely healthy eating family as she grew up feeding on green vegetables.
- But, Elizabeth was sort of addicted to junk food in her middle school days.
- Struggled with weight loss in 2010
- An avid and knowledgeable lover of art, a reader, a cyclist, a knitter.