Erin Hayes is an Emmy-nominated actress who won the hearts of millions for portraying outstanding roles in a short-form comedy or drama series. She earned a cult following of viewers and critics from Children's Hospital though it didn't make Erinn a household name.
Erinn Hayes Happily Married to Jack Hayes
Erinn Hayes's on-screen marriage might not have worked out, but in real life, she has been blissfully married to her high school sweetheart Jack Hayes. He is a construction supervisor by profession. They tied a knot on 24 July 2004 when she was just 28.
The lovebirds have been together for sixteen years. And, to today's date, neither of them involved in extramarital affairs or divorce rumors. The power couple has always been loyal and supportive of one another.
In the lifetime voyage, Erinn and Jack became proud parents The Hayes duo is blessed with two adorable daughters named Maggie Mae and Lilah Grace born on June 10, 2007 and April 29, 2009, respectively.
How Much is Erinn Hayes Net Worth?
Erinn Hayes has a net worth of $3 million as of 2020. She earns an annual salary of $50,675 per annum which is the basic salary of an actress in the United States. The blonde beauty starred in movies like They Come Together, Final Stab, The Watch, It's Disaster and Rumor Has It.
She appeared in hit TV shows like Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation, and New Girl. Before Kevin Can Wait, Hayes was acclaimed as Dr. Lola Spratt on the Adult Swim comedy series Children's Hospital.
In 2016, Erinn garnered Emmy for outstanding actress in A short film or comedy-drama series for portraying Lola Spratt on the long-running series Children's Hospital. In this satirical sitcom, she shared the screen with Henry Winkle, Rob Corddry, and Malin Akerman.
Apart from acting, she is a screenwriter and producer as well. Erinn has written short movies like Dress Gallery, Challenge Dot Com, and Carnata. She had been an associate producer on Part-Time Fabulous in 2011.
Speaking of lifestyle and real estate, Hayes resides in a lavish Highland Park home, Los Angeles, CA with her spouse and their three children. The 2,800 square foot house was built in 1906.
Erinn Hayes Quick facts
- Erinn Hayes was born as Alexandra Erinn Carter on May 25, 1976, in san Francisco, California, United States.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m) and weighs around 50 kg.
- Hayes attended Colorado University at Boulder and graduated from there in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts.
- Erinn is not afraid of ruffled feathers; she loves posting cute snaps of her chickens on her Instagram page.
- Erinn worked at a theme park where she entertained thousands doing soap opera-themed comedy.
- Erinn was discovered by filmmaker David DeCoteau and offered the film Final Stab in 2001.
Keep coming back to Marriedwiki.com for more interesting biographies.