Frida Aasen is a Norwegian model who has modeled for various brands such as Dazed & Confused magazine, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Numero magazine, and many others. The lady has also been one of Instagram's famous personalities boasting hundreds of followers on the popular photo and video sharing platform.
Is Frida Aasen In Relationship With Anyone?
To everyone who is curious about the 25-year-old's relationship status, the Norwegian model is not in an intimate relationship with anyone and is possibly single at the time being. There has been never been any news of her love life in the media.
As gorgeous and charming as she is, there is no shadow of a doubt that a lot of guys fall for her beauty. Well, good luck to all who want to have a go at her! Aasen might be focusing more on her career at the moment than love and romance.
Being a model, it is fairly obvious that the lady is a photoholic and flaunts her Instagram account with her pictures.
Other than her modeling works, the lady is busy spending time with her family and friends. She is a hodophile and is immensely passionate about traveling and hiking places. Frida has visited countries like the US, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Nepal, and many other countries.
Frida Aasen's Net Worth
Frida Aasen has a net worth of $300,000 from her successful modeling career. In contrast, American model Ella Noel has a net worth of $50,000.
Check out the clip of Frida Aasen doing photoshoots!
In her career, she has modeled for various companies such as Dsquared2, Tory Burch, Sanctuary fall, Material Girl. Moreover, she has also photographed for the cover of Dazed & Confused magazine and Elle Norway and Elle Turkey.
With over 518 thousand followers, Norwegian beauty is a popular figure on Instagram from which she is sure to earn a good sum from it.
Quick Facts: Frida Aasen
- Frida Aasen was born in Kristiansand, Norway.
- She was an amateur equestrian and has won several ribbons in horseback riding competitions.
- The 1.76 meters tall model was discovered by model agent Donna Loanna while shopping at a mall.
- At 16, she began her modeling career doing a photoshoot for Marie Claire and Flair in Italy in 2011.
- In 2012, she was featured on the very first edition of Carine Roitfeld's magazine CR Fashion Book.
- Frida walked for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2017 and 2018.