Gabriella Abdul-Hakim is an American journalist who works at one of America's prominent news companies ABC News. At ABC, the lady serves as an associate producer for ABC News Live Prime and Good Morning America. In the past, she has the experience of working at various companies in various positions.
How is Gabriella Abdul-Hakim's Personal Life? What's Her Marital Status?
Gabriella Abdul-Hakim's private life is a mystery to many of us. This has been due to the fact that she lives an extremely secretive lifestyle.
Speaking about her online presence, you might have that one friend who is not active on any social media platform, and that is exactly how the ABC producer is.
Gabriella appears to have a Twitter and an Instagram account, but she is not active at all in the former while she has put her account on private on the latter one. She does not have a Facebook account.
SOURCE: Gabriella Abdul-Hakim''s Twitter (@gabdulhakim_)
For now, the former Getty Images employee is under wraps. It seems she prefers and has chosen to live a low-key life away from the media and the public limelight.
All these things have contributed to little information on her life and, likewise, her marital status. She is currently residing in New York City.
Gabriella Abdul-Hakim's Net Worth And Works
It's been a few years since Gabriella Abdul-Hakim entered the journalism industry. From her career, she has a net worth of $100,000.
Generally, an associate producer at ABC News earns $72,005 a year in the US. The young journalist should receive a paycheck somewhere around that amount.
Career And Work Experience
Gabriella started working at ABC in September 2019. After a year, she got promoted and began working as an associate producer for "ABC News Live Prime" and "Good Morning America." Before ABC News, she worked as a sales accountant at Getty Images for one and a half years.
During and after graduating from the university, Hakim interned in many companies working and learning in various positions. She worked as a brand marketer at Washington Nationals, freelance writer at LeadingAge, International programming at National Geographic, etc.
Quick Facts: Gabriella Abdul-Hakim
- Gabriella Abdul-Hakim studied at Howard University, where she completed her Bachelor of Arts majoring in Communication and Political Science Magna Cum Laude.
- Her name Abdul Hakim in Arabic means "Servant of the giver."
- For a short time, she enrolled at Avignon Universite in Avignon, France, as a part of the Summer Theatre Program in 2012. At Avignon, she studied French.
- In 2013, she went to study the political economy of the European Union in Freiburg, Germany.
- In 2015, she volunteered as an English teacher at Nakhon Phanom Wittayakom School in Nong Yat, Thailand. The program was a part of the CIEE Council on International Educational Exchange.