Genesis Lynea is a Bermudian-born singer, dancer, and actress widely popular for her role Simone Tyler in the BBC's Silent Witness. Her other notable roles include inferni general "Natacha" in the Netflix series Shadow and Bone.
Genesis Lynea Relationship with Aimie Atkinson
Genesis Lynea is possibly single as of now. Currently, she is more attached to women and can't see herself engaging with someone who identifies as a queer. The openly queer star has not dated anyone since she parted separate ways from now ex-girlfriend Aimie Atkinson. As friends, Aimie and Genesis have starred at Atkinson's concert at The Other Palace.
During an interview with Standard.Co.uk, Lynea revealed she had first met Aimie when both of them starred in the London production of Lin-Manuel Miranda's musical In The Heights in 2017. And, coincidentally, the pair landed six roles simultaneously in "In The Heights." Also, they have a shared screen on Six The Musical too.
Before moving as partners, they were best friends who bounced off each other in real life. They would cry with laughter every day. To be precise, Genesis had been in a relationship with Atkinson for nearly four years.
Genesis Lynea Net Worth
Genesis Lynea possesses an estimated net worth of $1 million. Lynea earned a huge amount starring in dozens of movies, television series, theatre acts and music videos to date.
The actresses' stage work includes The Bodyguard, Bend It Like Beckham: The Musical, In The Heights, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Curve. The Wild Party. Later on, she received an offer to portray in the CBBC series 4 O'Clock Club.
In movies, Genesis appeared in Love is a Hand Grenade, Cost of Living, Finding Dad, Casualty, Samsonite: Born to Go, Silent Witness, Discovery of Witches, Silent Witness, The Baby, and Shadow and Bone.
Genesis featured in music videos by Jessie J and Mont Jake titled "Do it like a dude" and "Sexual Fantasies" in 2010 and 2018. Likewise, the Bermudian star has performed numerous stage acts from 2012 through 2019.
Aimki Atkinson's Career
Atkinson stepped into a musical theatre at age 18. She joined an amateur competition in her hometown of Stevenage on a whim and won, which put her into professional competition. Aimie had played Katherine Howard in the 2017 Arts Theatre production.
Aimie played Daniela, a Puerto Rican hairdresser, the lady with long black thick wif, the red dress and red combination of the accent.
Genesis Lynea Quick Facts
- Genesis Lynea was born n Bermuda to parents Lionel Edwards and Ginea Adi Wolf.
- Genesis grew up in a music-loving family. Her father has been a self-taught saxophonist, and her mother is an actress and singer.
- Genesis's mother played GG in the 2020 Hamburg production at Operettenhaus.
- Genesis went to the drama school with Gabriella Stylianou-Burns.
- Genesis was the only one to have worn the Cleves 2.0 costume.
- Genesis's parents divorced when she was at a young age.
- Genesis lived with her stepfather and mother in Noth London, where she studied at Trent Primary School.
- Genesis obtained secondary school at Ashmole before switching to Bermuda for three years.
- Genesis earned a bachelor's degree in arts and musical theatre in 2013.
Stay tuned to Marriedwiki for more exciting biographies.
Genesis Lynea Affairs
First Affair with Aimie Atkinson
Genesis Lynea dated girlfriend Aimie Atkinson for four years until they called it quits in 2020. Genesis first met Aimie in the London production oof Lin Manuel Miranda's musical show.