Grace Beedie is a figure skater and an actress. She plays Kayla MacBently in Netflix's series 'Zero Chill' and 'Amber Ralston' in Hallmark's movie 'Five Star Christmas.'
Grace Beedie's Wiki-Bio; Age, Birthday, Nationality, Family, Dating
Grace Beedie was born on February 28, 1999, and as of the writing of this article, is 22-years-of age. Her birthplace is West Vancouver, and she is a Canadian citizen.
Talking about Beedie's family, she is the daughter of Ryan Beedie and Cindy Beedie. Also, She has a sister named Paige Beedie and a brother named Trevor Beedie.
As for Beedie's relationship status, it seems like the young actress is currently single. There are no affair rumors of her in the media. Also, there are no pictures on her Instagram that suggest she is dating.
Grace Beedie's Movies & TV Shows and Net Worth
Grace Beedie is a talented figure skater and actress, and she got to showcase both of the skills in Netflix's series Zero Chill. The show follows the life of the young figure skater, Kayla MacBently which is played by Grace.
Zero Chill is the first major role for the Beedie. Previously she had a minor role in the TV series Motherland: Fort Salem and the Hallmark movie Five Star Christmas. Her Net Worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $230,000.
Quick Facts: Grace Beedie
- Grace Beedie's full name is Grace Caroline Elizabeth Beedie. She is named after Hollywood legend Grace Kelly.
- Her middle names are the first names of both her grandmothers.
- Beedie can play the drums, piano, guitar, and alto saxophone.
- She is also a prolific swimmer and runner.
- Beedie can speak French and Mandarin besides English.
- She is an avid traveler and has visited Switzerland and France.
- She is an alumnus of Crafton House School.
- She is currently studying Psychology at the University of Southern California.
- She is active on Instagram and Twitter.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!