If you are a child of a Famous Hollywood actor, there is a great chance for you to make a name in the entertainment industry. In a similar manner, Hannah caught the limelight just after her birth as a celebrity kid of American actor Mel Gibson. She is a popular makeup artist and she worked along with her father in movies like The Patriot and What Women Want.
Personal Life of Hannah Gibson; Is she Married?
Hannah Gibson is currently married to the Blue rock guitarist and singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd. The duo is in a healthy relationship and is about to celebrate their thirteen years of marital relationship, this coming September.
The pair dated for a couple of years and finally decided to exchange the wedding vows on 16 September of 2006. Their wedding was a traditional Catholic ceremony served in Latin at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Agoura Hills.
The duo is a proud parent of three children; they first welcomed their child, a daughter in October of 2007, second son in 2009 and third son born in March 2011. The couple wants to keep their children out of media limelight, therefore, they do not share any information regarding their children in front of the media.
Hanna is currently out of any dating rumors and controversies as of now. It seems like the duo share a solid bond as there is no sign of divorce between them. Besides, Gibson is a private person and prefers to keep information regarding her early life within herself.
What is the Net Worth of Hannah Gibson?
Hannah Gibson holds an estimated net worth of $300,000. She is a makeup artist and helped herself to gather that fortune with her profession. Moreover, the average salary of a makeup artist is $60,970 per year.
Gibson worked in many movies and Hollywood stars throughout her career. Her first Hollywood venture was The Patriot in 2000 for which she received several acclimations. Her most recent project as a makeup artist was in 2014 in the television series named Toisen Kansas, what's more? she also worked as an actress in that film for two episodes.
View this post on Instagram
The Hollywood makeup artist is less spotted in media but her husband is often seen in streets with various cars. He is a passionate car collector and owns many cars including a white-colored Dodge demon which has a market price of $89,995. As a car lover, he goes in many auctions and loves to please his eyes with good cars.
Quick facts of Hannah Gibson
- Hannah Gibson was born in 1980.
- She holds an American nationality.
- She was raised along with her six siblings named Milo Gibson, Christian Gibson, Edward Gibson, William Gibson, Thomas Gibson, Louis Gibson.
- Her father is Mel Gibson and mother is Robyn Moore.
- She was the granddaughter of Hutton Gibson and Anne Reilly.
- Gibson married at the church with her spouse which was built by her father-in-law.
- Hanna's father is one of the popular Hollywood actors and he helped her daughter to grow up her career as both have worked in the same films for two times.
- The American makeup artist stands at a decent height with a pair of attracting green eyes and blonde hair.