Heather Zumarraga is a widely popular leader, business consultant, and public speaker in financial services. Heather authored The Man's Guide to Corporate Culture, launched in 2021.
Heather Zumarraga is Married - Who's her Husband?
Heather Zumarraga has been blissfully married to her boyfriend, Daniel A. Zumarraga. Heather and her man exchanged marital vows on 31 January 2014. Furthermore, many Hollywood TV personalities attended Heather's beautiful wedding ceremony.
Married for seven years now, Zumarraga shares a young daughter with her husband, Daniel. To be precise, the blonde beauty gave birth to their only child approximately between 2015 to 2016.
Heather and her spouse have successfully crossed over six years of marriage. To date, Heather and her man have not been involved in any kinds of rumors nor been in extramarital affairs. Presently, the family of three resides in Washington, D.C.
Heather Zumarraga - Net Worth, Salary
Heather Zumaraga possesses an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2021. She receives a payroll earning of $59,787 annually, which is the basic salary of a financial analyst. Moreover, Zumarraga earns $86,000 per year as the business anchor in TV stations like Fox and CNBC.
Heather currently serves as a senior director of wealth management. Likewise, she is more focused on educating financial advisors, estate planners, and tax accountants as an ex-Vice President for Vision 4 Fund Distributors.
Heather Zumarraga - Career Highlights
Zummaraga was involved with some asset managers, including MacKay Shields, RiverNorth Capital Management, DoubleLine Capital, and Semper Capital Management. At the height of her career, Heather surpassed $1 billion for Sun America Asset Management on sales.
The brown-haired frequently appears on The Fox Business Channel and Fox News Network as a market expert, economist, and business commentator. Besides, she is equally known as a contributor for Newsmax television.
Heather had been a weekly "Closing Bell" Panelist and "Fast Money" Trader. Zumarraga published her work in newspapers including Yahoo Finance, NBC News, The Baltimore Sun, and The Washington Post.
Heather Zumarraga - Quick Facts
- Heather Zumarraga earned her Master's degree in Business Administration from The Kogod School of Business at American University based in Washington D.C.
- Heather finished her undergraduate degree in Finance and Investments from Baruch College of New York City.
- Heather owns a Private Pilot's Licence and is a taeKwonDo Black Belt.
- Heather Zumarraga grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Heather Zumarraga is an avid per lover; she has a Labrador Retriever.
- Heather won the title "D.C.'s most powerful people under 40" in 2015.
- Heather's husband is an entrepreneur, and he owns Zuma Distributors.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more exciting updates.