Isabella Astor Is an aspiring American actress best known for her appearance in Opposite Day, Without a Trace, and Bad Bunny. Astor started her career in 2007 and appeared in more than ten movies and series.
Isabella Astor Relationship, Partner
Isabella Astor has not opened anything regarding her relationship status. She has not been spotted with anyone who appears to be her boyfriend or intimately in public except for her co-stars.
Isabella Astor's Net Worth And Career
Isabella Astor has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. On average, an actor in the US receives a paycheck somewhere around $48,601 and $72,101. Isabella's primary source of income is her career as an actress.
Isabella started her professional acting career in 2007. She debuted in the television series Without a Trace as Young Nora. The same year, Astor starred as Dewey's daughter in Walk Hard" The Dewey Cox Story. In 2008, Astor portrayed Sunshine Girl in two episodes of iCarly.
Isabella Astor's acting credits include Kid Racer, The Huntleigh Files, Bad Bunny, and Jillian's Mystery Craft Box by Pocket Watch. Her latest project is MarMar Land Mega Quest, Jason Vlogs and the Do Crew by pocket. Watch.
Isabella Astor Family Background, brother Andrew Astor
Isabella Astor grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. She had a keen interest in acting since the age of three. In addition, Isabella became part of various projects as a three-year-old girl. Isabella and her family relocated to California to pursue her acting career.
Check out the trailer of Isabella Astor starred movie Opposite Day.
Isabella Astor has a brother named Andrew Astor. He was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. He is a fellow American television and movie actor. Andrew starred in films like Insidious, The Hangover, Insidious: Chapter 2, Opposite Day, and Santa Buddies.
Isabella Astor Quick Facts
- Isabella celebrates her birthday on April 30.
- She was born in 1995 in Greenwich, Connecticut, The United States of America.
- She holds American nationality.
- She has a brother, Andrew Astor.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches.
- She has a dark brown hair color.
- Astor loves fashion and art.
- She is an ardent writer and cherishes traveling to unusual places that rouse her imagination.
- She moreover adores to ski and snowboarding in winter.
- Along with her brother, Andrew, she is exceptionally energetic working with an organization that offers assistance to children and families in need.
Stay tuned to Marriedwiki for more celebrity biographies.