Jennifer Nettles, an actress, singer, songwriter, and record producer, is best known as the lead vocalist of the duo Sugarland. Fans also recognize her as a duet partner on the country version of Bon Jovi's single Who Says You Can't Go Home. The song reached no. one on the Billboard country chart.
Jennifer Nettles - Married to Justin Miller
Jennifer Nettles is happily married to her husband, Justin Miller, since 2011. The blonde beauty met Miller in 2006 while filming for "Want To." As a part of the band, Sugarland, Nettles, and her musical partner Kristian Bush even filmed a music video for their song.
At the same time, Miller, the former model, was hired to play Nettle's lover in the music video. The green-eyed was still married to her first husband. Not to mention, the project was somewhat a premonition of what had to come for Nettles and Miller.
Finally, Jennifer tied the knot with Justin Miller on November 26, 2011, at Blackberry Farm in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Short-listed family and friends, including bandmate Bush, attended the wedding. Besides, Nettles praises Miller a lot for being a great partner and a self-established man with his own business.
Does Jennifer Nettles Have Children?
The Sugarland star Jennifer Nettles has a son named Magnus Hamilton Miller. The starlet gave birth to her only child, Magnus, at age 38 on December 6, 2012. Jennifer's child's father is her second husband, Justin Miller. The family of three shares a home in Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Failed Marriage and divorce with Todd Van Sickle
Previously, Jennifer Nettles was married to Todd Van Sickle in 1998. Unfortunately, Jennifer's marriage with Todd did not last long. After seven years of marriage, the pair called it quits in 2007, citing personal issues. Nettles wasn't in a rush to get back to the relationship with Miller. In fact, she started seeing him only in 2009.
Jennifer Nettles - Net Worth Collection
Jennifer Nettles,46, possesses an estimated net worth of $20 million. Nettles built that wealth from her decade-long career as a lead singer of Sugarland. The Grammy-winning band made a revenue of more than $100,000 annually.
Likewise, in 2000, Sugarland won the grand prize in Mars Musc's "The Big Deal $100,000 Music Search," by beating more than 2000 other bands at the completition.
Nettles formed the band in 1999 and released two live albums and three studio albums. In addition, her band members include Mike Cebulski (percussion), Brad Sikes (drums), Wesley Lupold (bass), and Scott Nicholson (piano). In 2003, Nettles met Kristian Bush and Kristen Hall, and the trio later became a country band.
Jennifer Nettles - Quick Facts
- Nettles played the character of Dolly Parton's mother in the new NBC film based on Dolly's song, “Coat of Many Colors.”
- Nettles is famous for her strong contralto vocal range.
- Jennifer Nettles is inspired and influenced by a mixture of rock, blues, folk, and soul, and those influences can be clearly seen in her work.
- Jennifer's songs are based on poetic meaning, and the band plays with a sense of attitude, winning the audience's heart every time.
- Jennifer began her musical career in 1996 while performing with Soul Miner's daughter in Decatur and Atlanta music scene.
- Jennifer started singing at the age of seven and was shy of showing her witty charm.
- Jennifer is not afraid of challenging herself to write and sing powerful songs with engaging lyrical content continually.