Jess DeSanto is a successful businessman based in Lakeville, Minnesota. However, he is best known in public as the husband of 'Big Brother' star Janelle Pierzina.
Jess DeSanto is the Husband of 'Big Brother' Star Janelle Pierzina
Jess DeSanto and TV Personality Janelle Pierzina are happily married for ten years. The couple first met when they were students at the University of Minnesota Duluth. After dating for several years, DeSanto popped the question in September 2009, and in less than a year, the pair tied the Knot.
The wedding happened on June 11, 2010, in DeSanto's hometown, Duluth, Minnesota. For the big day, DeSanto wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt and tie, whereas his bride wore a A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline. Furthermore, the nuptials were attended by Pierzina's Big Brother friends as well.
DeSanto and Pierzina currently live in Lakeville, Minnesota, with their three children; Violet Anne DeSanto, Lincoln William DeSanto, and Stella DeSanto.
Jess DeStano is a Businessman; Know His Net Worth
Jess DeStano manages the DeSanto Investments group with his brother, Jake DeSanto. In 2012, the DeSanto brothers bought AmericInn; the company owns three hotels and seven rental properties in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
DeSanto's exact wealth is not revealed in public, but given he is the part-owner of such a big group of companies, his Net Worth definitely must be in the millions.
Quick Facts: Jess DeSanto
- Jess is originally from Duluth, Minnesota but currently lives in Lakeville, Minnesota.
- His exact birth date is not known; however, given he met his wife, who is 40-years of old in 2020 in college, hence he might be in the same age range as well.
- DeSanto has a brother named Jake DeSanto.
- Jess is not active on any social media platform including Instagram.
- He has black hair and black eyes.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!