Jessica Mauboy is an Australian R&B and pop singer, songwriter, and actress. She is famous for her appearance in 2006 on the Season 4 of Australian Idol. Let's examine her married life, net worth, lifestyle and many things in detail.
Jessica Mauboy's Married life
Jessica Mauboy relishes romantic life in together relationship with
Themeli Magripilis, boyfriend of five years. In January 2009, the singer began a long-distance relationship with Themeli "Magoo" Magripilis, a soccer player and council worker.
The brown-haired has been together with Themeli since age 18. Themeli proposed and engaged in 2019 while the two were on a vacation in Greece. The couple was set to get married in 2020. Unfortunately, the consistent lockdowns wreaked by the covid-19 pandemic led them to postpone the wedding.
Mauboy mentioned how she searched Google about how to plan a wedding. The brown-eyed explained they cannot bring their families together nor they will get back to Darwin. Nonetheless, the two will definitely plan something big for their special day. And, we believe, Mauboy will look stunning in her wedding attire.
Despite being in a distant relationship, they understand each other pretty well. Themeli Magripilis has become Jessica's spine and backbone. The singer thinks both of them are bush kids and still go out fishing and hunting.
Themeli hates how he's being put in the spotlight because of Jessica's fame. However, Themeli Magripilis attended the 2014 ARIAs at Mauboy's side. The athlete still lives a normal life in Darwin.
Jessica Mauboy Net Worth
Jessica Mauboy possesses an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2021. She receives a hefty amount from her decade-long career as a singer-songwriter. At a young age, Mauboy signed a contract deal with Sony Music Australia.
Later, the brunette beauty released her first single, a country music version of Girls Just wants a Have Fun. In 2006, the Darwin native auditioned for the fourth season of "Australian Idol." She made it all the way to the final round finishing as runner-up.
Subsequently, the season of "Australian Idol" ended, and she released her first solo album, a two-disc set, the following year. The album was certified Gold on the Billboard chart.
Followed by that, the 32-year-old joined the girl group, Young Divas. Furthermore, Mauboy released another massive hit studio album and launched an eminent acting career. At present, she serves as a mentor on the Australian production of "The Voice."
Jessica Mauboy Quick Facts
- Jessica grew up in Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Herd ad Ferdy is an Indonesian-born electrician and mother. Therese s ab Indigenous Australian.
- Jessica Mauboy has three elder sisters Sandra, Jenny, Catherine, and a younger sister Sophia Mauboy.
- Jessica performed in the local church choir with her grandmother Harriett.
- Jessica describes her home as the noisiest house on the block with her mother often singing, her father playing guitar, and the rest of the family members showcasing their passion for music.
- Jessica studied at Wulagi Primary School and Sanderson High school.
- Jessica dropped out of school at age 11, and at 14, she performed at the Tamworth Country Music Festival in New South Wales.
- As a young girl, Jessica earned a recording contract with Sony Music Australia.