Jill Eikenberry is an American stage, television and film actress widely popular for being a lawyer Ann Kelsey on NBC hit drama L.A. Law for which she earned five-time Emmy and four Golden. Other than that, Jill has been married to her co-star Michael Tucker since the 1970s.
Jill Eikenberry Married to husband, Michael Tucker.
Jill Eikenberry is a married woman. She was married to Michael Tucker on June 18, 1973. Jill dated Michael for a couple of months before taking it to the next level. To be precise, the reason behind long-term marriage is their passion for art.
Today, Jill and Michael are counted Hollywood's high-profiled star couples. Stepping on a four-decade union, the lovebirds have enjoyed a highly productive personal, professional, and pairing.
The duo has featured together in all three music albums at one time or another. "Life is a Duet" is one of their latest projects released in 2007.
Meet Jill Eikenberry's son Max Tucker
Eikenberry gave birth to the couple's first child Max Tucker in 1982 in the United States. Max has pursued his parent's footsteps. For instance, the 39-year-old serves as a production manager and actor. Max is widely popular for working in Revenge of the Gweilo, I, Portrait, and Model Behaviour.
How Did Jill Eikenberry meet Michael Tucker?
Jill met Michael while both of them were performing at the Arena Stage in Washington, D.C. They shared the screen in "The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail? in 1970. Later on, the pair starred in the play titled "Moon Children," which led them to broadway in 1972.
The blonde beauty equally loves her stepdaughter Allison Tucker as her kid. Michael Tucker shared a daughter Allison (born 1969), with his estranged partner.
What is Jill Eikenberry's Net Worth Today?
Jill Eikenberry has summoned an estimated net worth of $5 million. Her million-dollar fortunes include lavish homes, cars, bank balance, etc. She received a huge amount from decade long acting career.
Eikenberry appeared in films and television shows like An Unmarried woman, A Night Full of Rain, Rush It, Between the Lines, Rich Kids, Hide in Plain Sight, The Deadliest Season, Orphan Train, Swan Song, Best of Families, Mays Landing, etc.
The family of three currently resides in New York City and Umbria. Jill, along with her spouse, bought land from artist Emile Norman to become his neighbor in Big Sur of California.
Jill Eikenberry Quick Facts, Age
- Her real birth name is Jill Susan Eikenberry.
- Jill spent her childhood in Madison, Wisconsin, before migrating to Missouri.
- She studied anthropology at Barnard College in New York.
- Jill auditioned for Yale School of Drama based in New Haven while studying her second year at college.
- Her birth sign is Aquarius.
- Jill has a slim hourglass-shaped body measured in 34-24-35 inches.
- She has short blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Jill has a good bond with Henry Winkler, whom she met at the yale drama School.
- She is the stepmother o Michael's daughter, actress Alison Tucker from a past marriage.
- She was born and raised in New Haven, Connecticut, United States.
- Jill Eikenberry is a breast cancer survivor.
- Jill's brother Ken worked as Attorney General for the Washington State amidst the late 80s.
Keep visiting Marriedwiki for more interesting biographies.