Jon-Michael Ecker is a former biological scientist and an actor best known for his appearance in the USA networks drama series Queen of the South. His character as Guero in the series was loved by many.
Jon-Michael Ecker - Married, Wife, Children
Jon Michael Ecker is a married man. He exchanged vows with his girlfriend turned wife, Laura Ellen James, on January 24, 2019. On January 24, 2022, Jon Michael celebrated their third wedding anniversary with her husband, Jon Michael.
Ecker started dating his sweetheart Laura Ellen James in 2012. They sparked romance for two years before the pair hit it off. At present, Jon Michael is relishing sound life with his lady love.
Michael does not have any children with his wife, Laura Ellen. They consider a pet cat as their baby. It seems like the duo is currently focused on building her career. Despite not having children, Jon-Michael did not lag, enjoying the company of his wife, Laura Ellen James.
Queen of South's actor Jon-Michael Ecker's Net Worth
Jon Michael Ecker possesses an estimated net worth of $5 million as 2022. He bags big chunks from a successful career as an actor. The 38-year-old makes somewhere around $55,880 annually, which is the primary income of an actor in the U.S.
Michael stepped into the Hollywood industry in 2010. His first breakthrough role was El Mudra in the 2010 television series Nina de mi Corazon. In 2011, he starred in El Equipo and La fuerza del destino.
Jon Michael became a familiar face of the showbiz industry after appearing in Criminal Minds, Chicago Fire, Firefly Lane and NCIS: New Orleans. Jon worked with renowned stars like Jimmy Deshler, Gia Mantegna and Matthew Grey in Criminal Minds.
Jon Michael Ecker starred as Guero in the USA Networks drama series Queen of the South with Hemky Madera. Ecker also had earned media attention for his roles as The Lion in Narcos, Major Crimes.
Jon established a name for himself in the entertainment fraternity for his work in Popland, Gossip Girl: Acapulco, Cantinflas, Telemundo's Corazon Valiente. In the same vein, Ecker appeared in the television series La Fuerza del Destino, Nia de mi Corazon and El Equipo.
Jon Michael Ecker has always been fond of lavish cars, and stylish motorbikes. So, in the 2000s, he purchased a Harley Davidson which costs around $300,000 to $1 million.
Jon-Michael Ecker - Quick Facts
- Jon Michael Ecker can fluently speak Spanish English.
- Jon Michael Ecker grew up in San Marcos, Texas.
- Jon Michael Ecker graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Jon Michael Ecker is active on social networking sites like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Jon Michael Ecker is the son of Brazilian-born American actor Guy Ecker.
- Jon has short brown hair and hazel eyes.
- Jon Michael obtained a bachelor's degree in Aquatic Biology.
- Later, he took acting classes at Centro de Educacion Artistica in Mexico City.
- Jon Michael prefers spending quality time with his family in the meantime.
Be sure to check out MarriedWiki for more exciting biographies.