Jordan Betts is an American reporter who currently works at KSHB-TV in Kansas City. She previously worked in Wisconsin, first at WAOW and later at WBAY.
Is KSHB News Reporter Jordan Betts Dating?
Jordan Betts has opened various aspects of her life on social media, including her years of struggle with brain tumors.
However, the 28-year-old reporter, as of now, has not discussed her love life in public. Hence, it is difficult to say whether Betts is single or dating.
Jordan Betts Career and Net Worth
Jordan Betts is working at KSHB since July 2018 as a reporter. Before KSHB, she worked mostly in Wisconsin, first at WAOW in Wausau as a forecaster/reporter, then at WBAY as a reporter/web-producer/traffic anchor.
On average, a reporter at KSHB earns $45,500 a year. Since Betts is pretty new in the field, hence it is likely she is making as per the average. Her Net worth as of 2020 is $70,000.
Quick Facts: Jordan Betts
- Jordan Betts was born on August 22, 1992, and as of the writing of this article, is 28-years-of age.
- She is an Arkansas native.
- She graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- In her free time, she loves playing tennis, listening to Jazz and watching her favorite movies, and television shows.
- Betts was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 12 and got completely recovered from it in late 2019.
- She is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!