Jordana Largy is a Canadian actress who is quickly becoming the staple of Hallmark Channel and Lifetime Movies. As of now, she has worked in 'Finding Father Christmas,' 'Anything for Love,' and many more. Most recently, she was seen as Jackie in the Hallmark Christmas movie 'If I Only Had Christmas.'
Is Jordana Largy Married? Who is Her Husband?
Canadian actress Jordana Largy is indeed married. She tied the Knot in September 2017 in Annepont, France, after getting engaged in December 2016.
Largy regularly shares pictures of her husband James on her Instagram. However, she is yet to reveal more of his profession and age.
Jordana Largy TV Shows and Movies and Net Worth
Jordana Largy made her on-screen debut in 2008 and, as of now, has been part of many popular projects such as the Gourmet Detective and Supernatural.
The 31-year-old, however, is most famous for her work in many Hallmark and Lifetime movies, including Christmas Homecoming, Anything for Love, and Joey Dakota. In 2020, she was seen in the Hallmark Christmas movie If I Only Had Christmas as Jackie. Her Net Worth as of 2020 is estimated to be $400,000.
Quick Facts: Jordana Largy
- Jordana Largy was born on September 20, 1989, and as of the writing of this article, she is 31-years-of age.
- Her favorite hobby is cooking. She even learned to make croissants when she was in France.
- She went to college and was studying crime and psychology but dropped out because of acting.
- Largy trained at Vancouver Lyric School of Acting and Railtown Actor Studio.
- She supports the nonprofit organization Project Limelight.
- She has an account on Instagram and Twitter.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity related Content!!!