Jose Maria Listorti is an Argentine announcer, comedian, actor, humorist, and television show host who is immensely popular for being the part of Showmatch, Hay queue ver, Sing If You Can, and Video match.
Jose Maria Listorti Married life with Monica Listorti
Jose Maria is a married man who tied the knot with his long-term girlfriend turned wife Monica Listorti on November 3, 2013. The Argentine actor had his first kiss with Monica on January 17, 2005.
Listorti duo has been united as life partners for more than sixteen years. And, till today's date, none of them have been involved in extramarital affairs or divorce rumors. On November 3, 2021, Jose Maria wished his beautiful wife Monica a "Happy eighth anniversary" with a sweet picture of their wedding.
Jose Maria Listorti and Monica Listorti are proud parents to two handsome sons. The couple welcomed first child Franco on November 2, 2010, and second child Bruno on January 13, 2014. Jose Maria does not lag sharing his daily life updates with fan followers.
Jose Maria Listorti Net Worth
Jose Maria Listorti has summoned a whopping net worth of $5 million as of 2022. He earned big chunks from a decade-long career as a comedian, actor, announcer, and television show host.
Listorti started his career working as a comedian in a Video match with television personality Marcelo Tinelli, In 2000, he participated in a Latin pop video with the character Navajo parodying singers Ricky Martin and Chayanne.
Jose Maria Listorti - Quick Facts
- Jose Maria Listorti tested covid positive in October 2020. Also, he suffered from pneumonia at the same time.
- Jose Maria is an avid pet lover; he has a cat and a dog Martinez.
- Jose Maria was born and raised in Villa Devoto, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- His real birth name is Buenos Aires.
- Jose Maria made his debut as a child actor in the show Seis para triumphal in 1989.
- Jose Maria studied the National ANnouncer at COSAL and graduated in 1993.
Keep visiting MarriedWiki for more interesting celebrity biographies.