"Hard work pays off sooner or later." This statement is so true in the case of FOX 12 reporter Kandra kent. The Oregon native was once hesitant to pursue journalism because she was not confident in her skills, but after years in front of the camera, she is now an Emmy award-nominated reporter.
Kandra Kent is Married! Learn about her Husband and Children
FOX 12 Oregon reporter Kandra Kent is happily married to the love of her life, Ryan Heltemes. And, Kent and her husband tied the Knot on September 1, 2013, and are together ever since.
Kandra and her husband are not only life partners but parents as well. The couple welcomed their first son Owen in January 2019, and their second son is due June 2021.
Kandra Kents's Career and Net Worth
Despite graduating from one of the top journalism colleges in the country and working in the college Tv station, Kandra was not confident that she could make it in the journalism field. However, her professor was confident in her skills and asked to continue in the profession. The professor also suggested she start her journey from a small TV Station. Hence in 2012, she joined KTVZ in bend as an intern.
Kent, after few months, was hired as a full time at the station, and soon she started learning all the ropes of reporting and improving her skills.
Kent, in February 2016, joined KPPTV FOX 12 Oregon as a reporter after more than four years at KTVZ. She is still with Fox 12 and provides reporting from the ground on various events. As for Kent's Net Worth, the exact figure is not known. However, it is estimated to be around $80,000.
Quick Facts: Kandra Kent
- Kandra Kent's date of birth is not known but she is most likely in her late twenties or early thirties.
- Kandra grew up in Toutle, Washington in a community with no traffic lights, no city government.
- She is an alumnus of Toutle Lake High School.
- Kent joined Clark College in Vancouver on athletic and academic scholarships.
- She has an Associate in Arts degree from Clark College.
- She graduated from the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University in 2012 with a degree in Broadcast News and Political Science.
- In her free time, Kandra enjoys hiking, running, playing soccer, reading, craft cider, and spending time with family and friends.
- Kandra has one cat, and one dog.
- She has a sister named Kelsey Kent and Kayla kent.
Visit Marriedwiki for more Celebrity Related Content!!!