Facts of Kasey Chronis
|Family Name :||Chronis|
Kasey Chronis is a popular American journalist who caught the world's attention with her excellent journalism. She is best known for reporting to the FOX6 News Team since Jan 2018.
Is Kasey Chronis Single or Married?
FOX6 News reporter Kasey Chronis is secretive about her private life. She is active on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook but only posts work-related posts. There are no pictures on his social media that suggest the anchor is dating.
Because of Kasey's secretive nature, various aspects of her life are unknown, including her relationship status. It is unclear whether she is dating. However, the Chicago native appears to be single with no boyfriend and affair.
Kasey Chronis - FOX 6 News Anchor & Net Worth
Kasey Chronis, during college, interned with WTIU/WFIU, West and South Central Indiana's PBS affiliate. For four years, Chronis also started reporting for West and South Central Indiana's National Public Radio. Then, she joined the FOX6 News Team in January 2018.
Check out the video of Kasey Chronis reporting for Fox 6News.
Before Badger State, Kasey spent two years covering the news in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan. Kasey reported and anchored for WNDU-TV, NBC's SouthBend affiliate. The lady covered court cases in Indiana and presented stories live on-location.
Kasey is working as a news anchor for FOX 6 News in the Milwaukee community. There, Ms. Chronis shares stories of the world. On average, an anchor earns $55,000 per year. As of 2021, her net worth is $300,000.
Quick Facts - Kasey Chronis
- Kasey Chronis is fluent in French and English.
- Kasey received her Bachelor's degree from Indiana University Bloomington.
- She graduated Magna cum laude with a major in journalism and a specialization in Television Broadcast.
- Recipient of 2020 Milwaukee Press Club Excellence in Journalism Awards and 2020 Chicago Emmy Awards.
- Attended Lane Tech College Prep High School in the Roscoe Village neighborhood.