Katie Garrity is an American portfolio and asset management associate and works at one of the world's leading asset management companies DWS Group. Previously, she worked as a banking analyst and equity sales and trading summer analyst. During her college, she was also a field hockey roster. Many of you might be curious to know about Katie, like how much is her net worth, if she has someone special in her life, her kids, etc. Let's get right into it!
Is Katie Garrity a Married Woman? What's Her Relationship Status?
Despite working in a major corporate company, Katie Garrity lives a low-key life. Due to her secret lifestyle, we've been unable to extract the details on her current relationship status.
Katie, moreover, does not seem to be active on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Her inactivity in social media has been one of the main reasons for her relatively less information on her marital life.
It appears when it comes to her personal life, she likes to maintain privacy. But due to her busy profession, she is likely single and seems a bit young to get married, let alone have children. All we know right now is that she is residing somewhere in San Francisco, California, United States. We'll update as soon as we apprehend more into that matter. Well, hopefully, she is well and happy with her profession and family life.
Katie Garrity's Net Worth And Salary
For someone working in a big company like DWS Group, we can be sure Katie Garrity racks in a hefty payroll. Although we have no exact knowledge of her income, on average, an asset management associate at DWS Group makes a little over $100.000 in a year. You can be almost sure that her net worth floats somewhere between $300,000 to $500,000.
Before joining DWS in January 2019, she worked as a private banking analyst at Deutsche Bank for two and a half years. Garrity also worked at Morgan Stanley as an institutional equity sales and trading summer analyst in New York City for three months in 2015.
Katie Garrity is not just a woman with incredible management and time skills, but also an equally altruistic person. Over the past few years, she's associated with various international organizations volunteering in multiple positions.
For almost two years, the lady was a Compass Family Service leadership council member, a California-based organization that helps homeless people and similar other people. At present, she is an ambassador for Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network. Moreover, according to her LinkedIn, she is a volunteer staff for Upwardly Global, where she has been serving since November 2019.
Quick Facts of Katie Garrity
- Katie Garrity was born in San Carlos, San Francisco, California, United States.
- She is the only daughter of James Garrity and Lorrie Garrity.
- She has two siblings, an older and a younger brother.
- The former banking analyst studied at Saint Francis High School, where she was female hockey captain.
- Garrity was also an active participant in track and field and a member of the school's soccer team.
- She attended Cornell University, where she graduated with Bachelors's Degree in Applied Economics and Management in 2016.
- During her college, she was a member of the field hockey as she played as a forward.
- Katie was selected as one of the NFHCA National Academic Squad members from 2012-2014.